Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.

Discus and support Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for a bit now but I can remember a while back I was able to play online. I can't now and I've tried on Forza Horizon 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yelo Jelo, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Yelo Jelo
    Yelo Jelo Guest

I've been having this problem for a bit now but I can remember a while back I was able to play online. I can't now and I've tried on Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7 (which are the only Forza games I have ATM) and it's only with Forza too. Other Windows/Xbox games like Sea of Thieves and Grounded work fine with multiplayer. Any way to fix this?
    Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers. [​IMG]

Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers. [​IMG]

***Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Yelo Jelo, Aug 26, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
  4. Drew Kasra Win User

Cannot Run Sea of Thieves on Laptop (But Can on Desktop)

It said connected and Teredo was open. But now when I go back to it, it says that Teredo is unable to qualify and connectivity is blocked. I did the fix and checked again, and it again is saying Teredo open and server connectivity: connected. It seems to go back and forth some, which seems strange. I tried the game again just now (with Open/Connected), and it still will not connect.
  5. Gospern Win User

Subnautica microsoft store version (xbox gamepass ult pc)

Seems to be some issues says Teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is saying blocked, everything else seems to be fine
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

FH4 network diagnostics

It seems that there is a general issue with Forza Horizon 4 servers, and it is being currently investigated by their team!

You can get updated if you visit Forza Support page on Twitter!
Thema:

1. Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers. - Similar Threads - Can't seem fix

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  6. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...
  7. Can't seem to login to MyForza to look at the pictures I've taken. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to login to MyForza to look at the pictures I've taken. How can I fix this?: [img] I've been trying to login to MyForza recently to download some snaps I took in Horizon 5, but I keep getting this error in all my devices. How can I fix this?...
  8. Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: can't seem to fix my strict NAT: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): can't seem to fix my strict NAT I cant seem to fix this issue. I tried resetting my modem, trying different cables and port forwarding. It only seems to be on my xbox....
  9. Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.: So I've been having this problem where, when I try to watch a title in the Netflix app, the video might play for ten seconds, if that, freeze, then say "We're having trouble playing this title...
  10. 0x80072EFD - error code. Can't seem to find a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80072EFD - error code. Can't seem to find a fix: I get this error code. Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. ccdedba3-54d6-401c-b760-4c8c4297d643