Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

Discus and support Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass 4c0d28f2-34da-4877-9486-fa311cbb2dbc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoJoHoBo, Dec 25, 2021.

1. MoJoHoBo
    MoJoHoBo Guest

I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass

:)

MoJoHoBo, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

FIFA 22 is not included on the Xbox Game Pass Library, MoJoHoBo.

Kindly search directly on the store the "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition" for you to install and play the game through game pass.
  3. MoJoHoBo Win User

I downloaded the standard FIFA 22 but it's saying I need the rights play it with an error message asking me to sign in or go to Microsoft store .I thought this game was on the ultimate pass
  4. Francia J. Win User

You’re welcome and thank you for your kindness. Stay healthy and safe.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but FIFA 22 is not included on Xbox Game Pass Library which means that for you to play the game you will be needing to purchase it.

If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to play the 10-hour free trial but that's just the standard version of the game.

For you to check the Xbox Game Pass Library, you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
  6. MoJoHoBo Win User

Many thanks for your help Francia
Thema:

1. Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass - Similar Threads - Can't seem find

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  6. I can't seem to find the gamedvr app in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to find the gamedvr app in the store?: Hey, I've been trying to get the GameDVR app for my xbox, but I can't seem to find it on the store. Can anyone help? Thanks in Advance, 7ead9b7c-2324-4c5e-b5e7-7d84fe9d2e9f
  7. Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?: [img] Need help as nothing about this error code? 8372eb9a-9be4-43b2-8f5c-f9459df30513
  8. Where are the tutorials located for the daily challenges. Can't seem to find them.?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the tutorials located for the daily challenges. Can't seem to find them.?????: Where are the tutorials for the games in daily challenges... like "Boxed in" Don't know anthing about some of the games.?????? 7627d375-5ca4-42f9-867d-ad75b6f5b4c7
  9. 0x80072EFD - error code. Can't seem to find a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80072EFD - error code. Can't seem to find a fix: I get this error code. Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. ccdedba3-54d6-401c-b760-4c8c4297d643
  10. I can't seem to find a definitive answer about this anywhere...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to find a definitive answer about this anywhere...: I had given up worrying about this a while ago, but now I want to get it sorted out or know for sure if I am screwed. A while ago my LIVE account was hacked due to that infamous FIFA thing that...