Can't seem to change my xbox privacy settings anymore

Discus and support Can't seem to change my xbox privacy settings anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Before that happened, I used to always can change my xbox privacy settings freely, but then it seems that the option for me to change my xbox privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SpringPea, May 5, 2022.

1. SpringPea
    SpringPea Guest

Before that happened, I used to always can change my xbox privacy settings freely, but then it seems that the option for me to change my xbox privacy settings has been disabled and now, when I tried to change my xbox privacy settings, I was re-directed to this website instead, as shown below
    Can't seem to change my xbox privacy settings anymore [​IMG]

Moreover, I am the only person in my microsoft family group, so I don't know how are my xbox privacy settings are disabled despite I am the only person in my microsoft family group

:)

SpringPea, May 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi SpringPea! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are the only account in the Microsoft family, try leaving the family, if you keep being redirected, is because child's account cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  3. Ellqn Win User

WHY?

You have to change your Privacy settings in Xbox. Click on your profile & click Xbox settings then go to Privacy but I can't seem to go onto the Online safety option.
  4. hossinff Win User

I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox

I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
    I I cant seem to change my privacy settings on Xbox is just goes to the support page whenever I try
  5. SarahPedron Win User

Privacy and online settings

I can't seem to change my privacy and online settings, idk why. I sign in to my account but somehow it dosent let me.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Can't change my privacy settings

This is because you're underage or used the wrong age when setting up the account, Unfortunately once an age is set it's permanent. While the system will let you change the age anytime, It only recognizes the age you used when you set up the account. This
    is to prevent kids from just changing their ages to bypass things. You will need your parents help or you will have to send in an age change request form and see what they say.
Thema:

1. Can't seem to change my xbox privacy settings anymore - Similar Threads - Can't seem change

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  6. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...
  7. Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't seem to play on Xbox without being blocked for no reason: Whenever I play on Xbox sometimes I meet a good friend and then next thing I know he blocks me. Like I met this friend about a year and a half ago. After I met him we were in parties every day....
  8. Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser.: I can't seem to be able to log into my Xbox account on my browser for some reason. Every time I try to sign in it automatically sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. Help...
  9. On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) I can't seem to find where to to play the campaign....: There is an advert for Warzone 2.0 and MW2 on the left and Warzone Caldera on the right, but no option play the campaign for mw1. I have installed all the Addons for the game apart from the...
  10. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?: Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which...