Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are ...

Discus and support Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently haven't been able to see when people are sending me party or game invites. The notification doesn't pop up on screen. My settings for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGNASTYJIM, Mar 22, 2017.

1. BIGNASTYJIM
    BIGNASTYJIM Guest

Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are ...

I recently haven't been able to see when people are sending me party or game invites. The notification doesn't pop up on screen. My settings for notifications are all on.

:)

BIGNASTYJIM, Mar 22, 2017
  2. Notification no longer appear

I've been having this problem where my notifications for party invites, game invites, or even achievements don't come up anymore. Occasionally it will say when a friend comes online or when I record a clip in game. I've checked all my settings for my notifications
    and they are all on as they usually are. So how can I get my notifications to pop back in so I can more easily play with friends, or is my Xbox just busted and there's no way to fix this issue.

WafflezForHire, Mar 22, 2017
  3. Stacia7713
    Stacia7713 Guest
    Party Chat Notifications & Invites Not Working

My friends and I have been experiencing party chat issues the last few days on Xbox One. After 10 party invites, friends are still not receiving invites. Also, when friends do join or leave party chat, we are not consistently getting notifications. We all
    ignored someone in party chat last night because no one got a notification announcing that someone else joined the party. Any advice? None of us have made any changes to notification settings. I checked mine & they are all still set as they should be. Occasionally
    invites go through & notifications are received but more often than not, it's not working. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Stacia7713, Mar 22, 2017
  4. Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are ...

Hey there BIGNASTYJIM,

Are you also signed in to the Xbox App on either Windows 10 or another device? If so, are you seeing the notifications there? If you check on the dashboard are you seeing the invites in the notifications section?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 23, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are on

Hey there BIGNASTYJIM,

Are you also signed in to the Xbox App on either Windows 10 or another device? If so, are you seeing the notifications there? If you check on the dashboard are you seeing the invites in the notifications section?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Hackers Targeting Microsoft As Huge Disruption Hits Xbox Live?

Well right now I dont get any notifications when my friends send me messages or party invites, i dont know why = /
  7. Richard Vazquez1 Win User

I dont get party invites on my Xbox game bar - PC VERSION

Xbox companion app is discontinued, and the "Party Invitations" and "Games" notification settings are nonexistent in the Xbox PC app. Settings for invites and messages are all on the Game Bar app for PC.

You'll just have to make sure these settings are checked after reinstalling the game bar @ (Game Bar)Settings>Notifications>Xbox Social>Notify me when I'm invited to a party or multiplayer game
  8. GRIFFIN4057 Win User

Xbox One Party and Game Invite System.

YES. When I start a party.....please assume that I would like to talk and not have to manually join party chat!! ALSO... when I invite a friend.....just send the invite....why do I have to check mark them THEN invite them.....extra steps that are not needed.

Friend notifications....PLEASE bring them back.... No I do not want 1000 pop ups (no I, or very few of us are going to have 1000 friends) BUT Either:

set it so friends in favorites only get notifications With ON/OFF toggle

or

In each friend on your list...choose whether you would like a notification when they come on line or not.

also just be able to say" xbox turn off/on notifications at any time.... sounds simple to me
  9. qttrees Win User

Xbox Live Service still down!!

I can't send messages but I can see online friends, can't invite to parties or games either.
Thema:

1. Can't see when friends are sending me game or party invites. All my notification settings are ... - Similar Threads - Can't friends are

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  6. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  7. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  8. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  9. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  10. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...