Can't see the C-172 Wingtip

Discus and support Can't see the C-172 Wingtip in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I adjust the view so that the pilot can see the wingtip in a C-172 (on a PC)? Pretty tough to do ground reference maneuvers without a wingtip.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JW-3, Sep 16, 2020.

  1. JW-3
    JW-3 Guest

    Can't see the C-172 Wingtip


    Can I adjust the view so that the pilot can see the wingtip in a C-172 (on a PC)? Pretty tough to do ground reference maneuvers without a wingtip.

    :)
     
  2. ITSBillGR17 Win User

    No Points! ¬_¬

    first of all you post this on the wrong category you need to post it on 14 - Using Xbox LIVE Rewards

    there must be a problem with the reward system

    only Microsoft agents can help you if you want you can contact with microsoft support here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. HassanB Win User

    No Points! ¬_¬

    Hello,

    You will need to post this to the Xbox LIVE Rewards team here.

    Thanks.
  4. GMAN990 Win User

    NAT type help and randomly getting disconnected

    If you have a look at the Juniper and check to see what WAN/Internet ip address it is picking up, does it start with 10 or 192 or 172?

    If it starts with a different number it will be bridged but if it starts with the numbers above it isnt
  5. set98 Win User

    NAT not working???????????

    something weird happened today. so under my wan settings on my router, my IP address was 172 not 192. Dumb me. But this is why i thought it was 192. Under the WAN settings, my IP is 172, but everything connecting to the router like my Xbox or laptop is 192?
    this is confusing. in the end my router is 172. but stuff connecting is 192. i do have a repeater in the house setup, but i cannot access its settings. I don't really use the repeater.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

    Random Disconnections From Xbox Live. Help?

    Art5034 , could you access the Netgear and look at the WAN/Internet IP Address, does it start with 10. or 172, or 192.

    This is the WAN IP address not the LAN ip address, you don't need to post up the full address, just confirm if it starts with 10 , 172 or 192

    Thanks
Thema:

Can't see the C-172 Wingtip

Loading...
  1. Can't see the C-172 Wingtip - Similar Threads - Can't 172 Wingtip

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...