Can't see size of card pile

Discus and support Can't see size of card pile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing tri-peaks: The card pile used to be 3d-ish so you could gauge the size of the pile during a game. The pile would get visually smaller as cards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by furball_, Mar 16, 2014.

  1. furball_
    furball_ Guest

    Can't see size of card pile


    Playing tri-peaks:

    The card pile used to be 3d-ish so you could gauge the size of the pile during a game. The pile would get visually smaller as cards were drawn from it. Sometime ago, after an update, the pile was reduced to show a single card. Why? Could you please return
    the card pile to its original look. I have no way of telling whether I'm about to run out of cards or not.

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    furball_, Mar 16, 2014
    #1
  2. bekkilyn
    bekkilyn Guest
    Klondike Medals - Mining For Gold

    I got this medal too long ago to remember my exact steps, but you use the draw pile of cards at the top left. After you draw a card, it turns over to the right of the draw pile into another pile called the waste pile, so after you draw a few cards, you will
    have some cards still in the draw pile to the left and another pile of cards called the waste pile to the right. If you can use five cards in a row from the waste pile on the right (without drawing any more cards from the draw pile to the left) then you should
    get the medal. I hope this helps!
     
    bekkilyn, Mar 16, 2014
    #2
  3. TFMorgan
    TFMorgan Guest
    Pyramid Daily Challenge Glitch??

    I believe you get three passes through the deal pile and it is all over. I try, though not always successfully, to scope out the cards in the Pyramid and use up card matches in the deal pile if I can see far enough ahead to think I won't need them in the
    Pyramid. This helps make more cards available to use in the Pyramid by reducing the "clutter" in the deal pile and increasing my score. Sometimes it works; sometimes I get skunked!
     
    TFMorgan, Mar 16, 2014
    #3
  4. furball_
    furball_ Guest

    Can't see size of card pile

    A little more info on this matter (tri-peaks):

    The pile is shown correctly in the first round, but when you complete one round and the next round is dealt, the pile is shown only as one card. A workaround is to exit to the main screen and enter the game again, whereafter the pile is shown correct.

    As a side-note is would be nice if the size of the pile was also visible in klomdike.
     
    furball_, Mar 16, 2014
    #4
  5. furball_ Win User

    Can't see size of card pile

    A little more info on this matter (tri-peaks):

    The pile is shown correctly in the first round, but when you complete one round and the next round is dealt, the pile is shown only as one card. A workaround is to exit to the main screen and enter the game again, whereafter the pile is shown correct.

    As a side-note is would be nice if the size of the pile was also visible in klomdike.
  6. bekkilyn Win User

    Klondike Medals - Mining For Gold

    I got this medal too long ago to remember my exact steps, but you use the draw pile of cards at the top left. After you draw a card, it turns over to the right of the draw pile into another pile called the waste pile, so after you draw a few cards, you will
    have some cards still in the draw pile to the left and another pile of cards called the waste pile to the right. If you can use five cards in a row from the waste pile on the right (without drawing any more cards from the draw pile to the left) then you should
    get the medal. I hope this helps!
  7. TFMorgan Win User

    Pyramid Daily Challenge Glitch??

    I believe you get three passes through the deal pile and it is all over. I try, though not always successfully, to scope out the cards in the Pyramid and use up card matches in the deal pile if I can see far enough ahead to think I won't need them in the
    Pyramid. This helps make more cards available to use in the Pyramid by reducing the "clutter" in the deal pile and increasing my score. Sometimes it works; sometimes I get skunked!
  8. Skip360 Win User

    Titan burn cards?

    Yeah, I wondering about them too, but then after a few matches they started showing up in the regular burn card pile. Can't miss 'em! Good Luck!
  9. Cragger32 Win User

    Bug in MS Solitaire

    I was incorrect in stating that the 7 of Hearts is the last card in the discard pile. There are (I think) 3 other cards below the red 7 in the discard pile. All else still applies. Thanks.
Thema:

Can't see size of card pile

Loading...
  1. Can't see size of card pile - Similar Threads - Can't size card

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. You can't change the tile/cover size anymore in the installed games library?

    in XboX Insiders
    You can't change the tile/cover size anymore in the installed games library?: Saw the new update by surprise and was shocked how good the full library menu looks now, but I noticed I can't change the tile size anymore in my installed games library. Anyone else annoyed by...
  10. Why can't change caption size? It's tooo small to read!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't change caption size? It's tooo small to read!: In 1080p / 65 inch TV... Xbox one's caption size is too small.. of course if I down grade resolution to 720p, then its size is big enough to read.. But! why should I downgrade? And, xbox one's...