Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

Discus and support Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kellyshaw4, Jan 16, 2022.

1. kellyshaw4
    kellyshaw4 Guest

My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]

:)

kellyshaw4, Jan 16, 2022
  2. kellyshaw4 Win User

Thank you so much for your help. I don't know how to remove his gamertag and would be so grateful if someone could remove it for me please. Hopefully I will find out what the reason was for the suspension.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Kelly,

Can you confirm your son’s gamertag, please?

If you contact support directly, they should be able to let you know the length of the ban/suspension. To submit a case review (if eligible) and see the exact reason with more info though, you would need to wait for the issue with the enforcement site to be resolved.
  4. kellyshaw4 Win User

No there is still no record of it whatsoever even though the ban has expired. I don't even know the reason for the ban. My son's friend from school done it because they couldn't agree on a game to play. Don't understand why it's so easy for kids to do at all.
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, kellyshaw4

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

There seems to be a problem with this. However, there hasn't been anything posted by Microsoft regarding this. If you keep looking at the Enforcement website, hopefully it will show up soon.

Have you got your son to sign into his account to see if it shows for him?

You could try requesting a call back from Xbox Support, and they may be able to tell you why your son has been banned and for how long. You could try looking in your inbox too, as there may be an email detailing why a suspension has been issued and for how long.

Regards,
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Thanks, I only ask because the team have acknowledged the issue and are now looking into it. We don’t have access to accounts to take a closer look here though.

Feel welcome to remove your son’s gamertag in the thread (or myself or another moderator can for you), if you prefer and are more comfortable this didn’t stay visible to this open community forum.

Also, to clarify, suspensions aren’t necessarily based on the report itself. There could be a thousand reports against you, and your account still may not receive any enforcement action. So your son would’ve been suspended for doing anything against the Xbox Community Standards (Code of Conduct), which also includes the Microsoft Services Agreement, and not without a valid reason.

Once the enforcement site is working properly again, you can then view the specific reason(s) in the suspension history. Support don’t typically (usually) assist with anything related to suspensions and are completely separate teams, so won’t really be able to share more than the end date. You may need to ask multiple support agents for this info, as it’s at their discretion to advise this.

This guide answers most enforcement questions in more detail:

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

and the enforcement section here:

Friends & social activity | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal - Similar Threads - Can't temp ban

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  8. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  9. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  10. temp ban over, still can't send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    temp ban over, still can't send messages: I was suspended from 1/27/21 to 1/29/21 from using voice chat/messages. I still cannot send messages 3 weeks later. i am using the xbox app on my windows 10 pc. I have closed out and signed out...