Can't see my realms subscription after being redirected to the page from minecraft.

Discus and support Can't see my realms subscription after being redirected to the page from minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 10 person realm subscription but after a month, I had decided I wished to cancel it. When I went into the game and hit the manage button, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProbablyJoe_, Mar 25, 2023.

1. ProbablyJoe_
    ProbablyJoe_ Guest

Can't see my realms subscription after being redirected to the page from minecraft.

I bought a 10 person realm subscription but after a month, I had decided I wished to cancel it. When I went into the game and hit the manage button, it redirected me to the microsoft account page where it showed not only that I had never paid for anything in the last three months, but that I had also never even purchased anything for minecraft at all. I would really like this resolved as soon as possible in order to avoid extra unnecessary charges to my account.

:)

ProbablyJoe_, Mar 25, 2023
  2. ProbablyJoe_ Win User

I am on pc. I have checked all of my emails but I never saw anything.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for checking. I appreciate it. Since this needs account checking, I recommend that you directly contact the Minecraft team for them to check and investigate your account from their system. You may contact them here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

What device/platform are you using to play Minecraft?

Make sure to check your other Microsoft accounts or email addresses via https://account.microsoft.com/ because it's possible that it was linked to a different Microsoft account.
  5. tttjt Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh subscription to play causing double billing

I was having this problem, I canceled my subscription last winter. Yet, I was still being charged for the 10-person realm, even though Minecraft said that my realm was expired, I was still getting charged! Even after my card number got changed. My fix for this was going to xbox.com and singing in to see my payments and billings, turning off reoccurring payments, then canceling the subscription.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft

Could you elaborate on the subject a little bit more? What kind of plan is it asking you about exactly? I'm judging from it being Minecraft, your world may be on a Realm server and it is asking you to renew the subscription to the Realm?

A few more questions. Do you have Xbox Live Gold or perhaps Xbox Game Pass, Minecraft is available through Game Pass as well... so if you had that and then didn't renew the subscription that could prohibiti you from accessing the game and the worlds.

I'm willing to lean on the bet that your world on a Realms or you have the game through Game Pass. I would recommend checking out your services and subscriptions page, as well as this FAQ on Realms.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/viewing-and-managing-your-memberships

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-
Thema:

1. Can't see my realms subscription after being redirected to the page from minecraft. - Similar Threads - Can't realms subscription

2. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  3. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  4. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  5. can't reactivate realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't reactivate realm: i've had a realms subscription for a while now, and i just noticed my card expired so i had to try and renew my subscription but it redirects me to the american site where after adding my card and...
  6. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  7. I can't access Minecraft Realms on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access Minecraft Realms on Xbox one S: I cannot enter any Realms on Minecraft. My Microsoft account settings are set 100% for adult usage. It has a button that says, Fix This. When I click it, it brings me to a page that says, " Choose...
  8. Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?: Whenever I try to accept a realm invite from a friend (their on PS5) it tells me that my privacy settings don't allow it and that it could be because I'm in a family. I'm not in a family and I...
  9. I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join Minecraft Realms, even after having the right Settings to.: I had asked a question before about not being able to access my Info Settings, and thankfully I have been able to access my Settings now. Unfortunately, I still can't join Minecraft Realms after...
  10. I can't create a realm on minecraft.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't create a realm on minecraft.: It keeps asking for me to go on my "family group" I didn't create one so I don't know how to make a realm. 3d6798cc-e2e1-4237-a498-2460b9fab68c