Cant see my friend online on Fifa 22

Discus and support Cant see my friend online on Fifa 22 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Me and my friend are trying to play Fifa 22 (me on Xbox one and him on Xbox series S). Whenever we try to play together co-op, we can't see each... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ioana-Andreea Lala, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Cant see my friend online on Fifa 22

Hello! Me and my friend are trying to play Fifa 22 (me on Xbox one and him on Xbox series S). Whenever we try to play together co-op, we can't see each other online. What is there to do?

:)

Ioana-Andreea Lala, Feb 19, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You both need to be playing the same version of the game. So both of you should play the Xbox One version to play a game online together, as the game is not cross-gen.
  3. Muhammet HanifiTezca Win User

Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

i tried this thing nothing changed. I have problems like this. İ want play Fifa 21 with my online friends he can see me online but i cant see him online. We cant play any games .
  4. Gßüñ...... Win User

I can’t play on fifa 22 online.

it happened to me after game pass subscription ended, i still have gold but i cant play fifa 22 online.

other games work just not this one.
  5. Silverfox72 Win User

Xbox gold

Ive set my friends xbox to my home xbox . But we cant play each other online on fifa . I take it we cant share my xbox gold live account to play against each other .
  6. Francia J. Win User

HOW DO I TRNSFER FIFA 21 POINTS TO FIFA 22

Hi Familyjukes, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

The only way to transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 21 to FIFA 22 is by logging in to FIFA 22 on your console or PC. You can’t transfer your FIFA Points from FIFA 21 to FIFA 22 using the FUT Web or Mobile Companion Apps. Log in to FIFA 22 on your console or PC to transfer your FIFA Points, then you’ll see them on the apps.

The first time you log in to FIFA 22 on your console or PC, you’ll see a pop-up that gives you the option to transfer your FIFA Points.

For your reference, you can check this link https://help.ea.com/ca/help/fifa/fifa-points-tr...
Thema:

1. Cant see my friend online on Fifa 22 - Similar Threads - Cant friend online

2. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  3. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  4. I cant see invites from my friends who are on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see invites from my friends who are on console: I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because my friend on pc already has joined. I can't...
  5. Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant add a friend on cod warfare 3: Hello, I’m trying to send an invite on cod warfare 3 but it says invite failed and player dk***** blocked. Any idea how or why I can’t add this person? Thank you f28f4012-c49c-4a4f-8049-82fd588f9317
  6. Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass: When I play a freind why does it keep going to cloud game and not normal game download 33560f2e-350b-42e1-9dd9-95a4cd9cd297
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  9. why cant i login on my friends computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i login on my friends computer?: Im trying to login to my buddys computer with my microsoft acount... and its asking for a 4 digit pin code. i have a larger pin that 4 digit. It said to go to settings and change my pin if i...
  10. Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...: I've tried hard reset, soft reset,usb reset. nothing has worked the usb actual does come up with a reset prompt but it fails instantly 950eee40-6f61-4d56-b315-44cf027b6fa5