Can't see messages on Xbox live

Discus and support Can't see messages on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Still never received a call back , so I called in yet again , and was told that all of my cases were closed out . Wtf So now I'm on hold to start again . Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tl1000r, Dec 22, 2015.

1. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest

Still never received a call back , so I called in yet again , and was told that all of my cases were closed out . Wtf

So now I'm on hold to start again .

tl1000r, Dec 28, 2015
  2. ianstro
    ianstro Guest
    I'm having the same problem:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

date: 12/28/2015 10:39:09 PM

s: pY8oPS1TfzcKw70ONiRA59MdfPBB1PhHxyY6TY15PQ0=

req: f0cad8f5-1893-41c0-a5af-f2a1cfab7c66

I definitely don't think it's anything on our side, I've tried on different PC's, different browsers, and deleted browsing history/cached files.

ianstro, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Same problem as everyone else. Support seems to be clueless and have no idea what I'm talking about.

MLB-270D5CC8-7230-4BD4-B079-1A28438739C6, Dec 28, 2015
  4. CharlesBurch
    CharlesBurch Guest

Same problem on Xbox.com error message. I checked messages on XBox1. There was a green colored message from Xbox causing the glitch. I had to go to SmartGlass on my phone to delete the message from XBox. I pressed/held the Xbox message on SmartGlass until
    the delete option popped up. Now I can access my messages on XBox.com.

CharlesBurch, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about the issue! I can assure you that this issue is currently being investigated by the appropriate teams. We will be sure to update this thread when we have more information to provide. Thank you for your patience!

Mister Quimby, Dec 31, 2015
  6. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest
    Lever 3 support got back to me , the issue is a hung message in your account .

They had me go in on the Xbox , and delete every message I had , this worked , I can see my messages again .

tl1000r, Jan 2, 2016
  7. Hey everyone!

We have received reports that this issue has been resolved. If you are continuing to run into errors while attempting to view your messages, be sure to let us know. Thank you for your patience while the appropriate teams worked on getting this sorted.

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  8. BlueTiger54-19A9E4F8 Win User

Can't see messages

They should at least put out the earlier version that worked until they find a fix. Someone has posted about this problem every day for the last week, and they never get a response.
  9. icecoldc0re Win User

Xbox 360 Connects to the Internet but not Xbox Live

I can't connect to xbox live party, i can't see someone profile and i can't send messages to other people...

What the **** is this ?
  10. TEL THE NIPPER Win User

Can't download profile to my XBOX 360 - help

Hi Yeah the message I get is "Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later" and the code I get is 80151011. I've logged into my account and can't see any messages on it.
  11. Thanxforplayn Win User

Won a Xbox One, have a couple of questions.

See below! I sold my xbox 360 mid november got my xbox one today and in my messages had this---->

Xbox Live

ON 11/13/2013 AT 10:46 AM

Xbox Live wrote:

You can read this message on your Xbox 360.

Message will expire in 21 days

Anyone know what this is? and I can't see the message because i don't have my 360! what do i do
  12. Mister Beep Win User

I need help to send messages

Hey Gamiu,

Is there a specific error code you receive when you try to send an Xbox Live message? If so, please be sure to post that up. In the meantime, try the fix on our

Can't send messages
    page to see if that helps!
Thema:

1. Can't see messages on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Can't messages live

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  7. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  8. "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later": Starting two days ago I was messaging a friend and I got off the app and when I got back on it to check the message I got it said on my Xbox that we can't get your messages and to check back later...
  9. How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...: My friend bought me a product for Microsoft store, but when I try to redeem it, a message that says: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...