Can't see messages on Xbox live

Discus and support Can't see messages on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't see messages when logging onto Xbox live on PC or iPad . I can see friends and all the other options . Gamer tag is . i get error Uh... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tl1000r, Dec 22, 2015.

1. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest

I can't see messages when logging onto Xbox live on PC or iPad . I can see friends and all the other options . Gamer tag is .

i get error

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]12/22/2015 12:39:59 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]iQgfdqQytWsrjd6DBu5kGdKDsQmNCtnlF1JnroS0Abw=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]667b8e26-4026-4bc4-8faf-c995e5bc14db[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

tl1000r, Dec 22, 2015
  2. Kimmy2133
    Kimmy2133 Guest
    Can't see messages

I can't see my messages on the Xbox app. And other people are having the same problem. Is there anyway to fix this?

Kimmy2133, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Can't see messages

They should at least put out the earlier version that worked until they find a fix. Someone has posted about this problem every day for the last week, and they never get a response.

BlueTiger54-19A9E4F8-3B07-437F-AD97-3BEB98909A9D, Dec 22, 2015
  4. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest

FYI I can see my messages from my Xbox one .

tl1000r, Dec 22, 2015
  5. Ist (and always) do hard reset of your xbox one and your modem and router , then you may try and just sign out and back in again , if still no , delete your profile and re download it...HOPEFULLY , you wont have to go any deeper...

Edit : it may not be an xbox problem then if it works on xbox but not on pc

RobertBuckalew, Dec 22, 2015
  6. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I know there are certain messages that Xbox sends out that you can't see from the website. You have to be logged in to your Xbox in order to view them.

I'm not sure if that is the case here, or you can't see ANY messages.

Eggnogga, Dec 22, 2015
  7. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest
    Everything has been reset a couple of times . It was working 3 days ago .

How would deleting my profile on my Xbox help ? I can view messages on my Xbox

Also not my network issue , logged on on different wifi , and cellular , same issue

tl1000r, Dec 22, 2015
  8. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest

Can't view any messages , from website . ( doesn't matter if Xbox is on or off ) .

tl1000r, Dec 22, 2015
  9. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest
    I created another account , and I can view messages just fine .

So this proves its not my devices or network issue , but a account issue .

As per support I also went in and updated my account and saved it to see if that would help , still no change .

tl1000r, Dec 23, 2015
  10. Did you delete the bad profile and re download it ?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 23, 2015
  11. If it works fine on xbox , something must be corrupted elsewhere on pc ...you would have to delete all traces of it on the pc somehow (history ,cache , cookies) and the app info , I cant think of anything else really...

12. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest
    Not just one PC , I have tried logging onto the account on 2 pc's a iPhone and iPad , both on wifi and cellular .

tl1000r, Dec 23, 2015
  13. Can't see messages on Xbox live

then it has to be on the server side , I got nothing on how to fix that other than call support and see if they can jar it loose...sorry...

14. I have this exact same problem.....

CoronaJoe-FF4AEF4C-56A4-4BC4-8F03-3D0CE0EF6A55, Dec 23, 2015
  15. tl1000r
    tl1000r Guest
    I have called support 3 times already , yesterday I was on the phone for over a hour , they said someone would call me back in the afternoon , but no one ever did .

tl1000r, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Can't see messages on Xbox live - Similar Threads - Can't messages live

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...: I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email 4a8736d4-2ef4-4cd9-b4c6-9a9cbb403a7d
  7. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  8. "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later": Starting two days ago I was messaging a friend and I got off the app and when I got back on it to check the message I got it said on my Xbox that we can't get your messages and to check back later...
  9. How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...: My friend bought me a product for Microsoft store, but when I try to redeem it, a message that says: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...