Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website.

Discus and support Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was told by xbox support that I have a communication ban until september 7th. When I go to the xbox enforcement website I see my previous bans but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Broke Curry, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website.

I was told by xbox support that I have a communication ban until september 7th. When I go to the xbox enforcement website I see my previous bans but not this one. Anybody else having a problem where they can't see a current ban?

:)

I Broke Curry, Jun 22, 2017
  2. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Jun 22, 2017
  3. No active ban but still banned?

So I had a two week ban for communications, then three days later received an account ban that was also two weeks long. Both of those bans have expired and the enforcement website shows no current bans on my account. I can now play games online against/with
    other people, however I still can't send messages or talk in party chats. I see no reason as to why this is happening and would like an answer to my problem.

Loops-12B1104A-59AA-4922-AAC7-FF7785C2D6D3, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest

The 100 day communications suspension doesnt show on the enforcement website as it is just an extension of e

Dysruptz, Aug 12, 2017
  5. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest
    an account suspension you also received

Dysruptz, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Dysruptz Win User

The 100 day communications suspension doesnt show on the enforcement website as it is just an extension of e
    an account suspension you also received
  7. Dysruptz Win User

8. Ironwilled Win User

Banned

Hi There,

We can't comment on bans here but if you go to the Xbox Enforcement website, you can see why you were banned and possibly fill a case review.

Link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ca
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Ban

If you have a console ban, you won't be able to see it on the enforcement website.

You can call Xbox Support. Now Xbox Support does not have anything to do with and can't do anything about any sort of enforcement action against your account or console.

With that said, contact Xbox Support and have them look up your account and ask them for a listing of any current account or console suspensions. They will have the dates listed but not the reason why.
  10. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

[Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative

If you are banned xbox support can't help you with getting unbanned then you need to go to the enforcement website
Thema:

1. Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website. - Similar Threads - Can't current ban

2. The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...: Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work. d7e2648b-3384-4613-94bc-8726101f84e1
  3. My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass subscription is current and paid but I can't play halo infinite all of a sudden: Every time i try to play halo infinite i get a prompt saying "Looks like you have to renew your xbox game pass." I have tried resetting my console 3 times. I have checked my game pass ultimate...
  4. I can't move my xbox account to my current new microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't move my xbox account to my current new microsoft account.: When I try to move it to my current email it says email is already in use. 8b726427-990e-4c56-a2e6-c84320597798
  5. Billed for Realms, can't see order history or current subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billed for Realms, can't see order history or current subscription: Hey so I signed up for Minecraft realms plus to host a 10 person realm. I want to cancel it and re-sub for a 2 person realm but my account doesn't think there are any active subscriptions or past...
  6. Insider Update Issue, Can't install current update!

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Update Issue, Can't install current update!: As of the most current insider update I can't finish the update it gets to 52% at 100% Verifying then states Something went wrong, as far as I'm aware there is no solution to resolving this issue,...
  7. Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can't play Levelhead due to ""the current users privacy settings for user generated...: We have an Xbox gamepass, and are set up for parental controls through a parent account online. We do not have an Xbox, they play games on their PCs. When trying to play Levelhead my son gets the...
  8. Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...: hi we have moved and our sons xbox has reset itself for some reason. He has lost his current game name deadlywolf006 with his games and xbox live which is his way of staying in touch with old...
  9. "Your current profile can't play xbox live" but is payed??

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your current profile can't play xbox live" but is payed??: I got on this morning and it told me that my fee was past due, so I payed it but it is still continuing to tell me this message? >It isn't because my account has child restrictions, its an adult...
  10. COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT: I WAS RECENTLY BANNED TWICE IN MARCH ONCE ON MARCH 23 & ON MARCH 25. ONE BAN WAS FOR COMMUNICATION THE OTHER WAS FOR LANGUAGE. THOSE BANS ARE NOW COMPLETED AS OF APRIL 9TH AND I AM STILL NOT ABLE...