Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic

Discus and support Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay I had changed the birthdate of my account back by a year(for a custom gamerpic). After I realized it wouldn't work, I changed it back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zaniyah, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Zaniyah
    Zaniyah Guest

Okay I had changed the birthdate of my account back by a year(for a custom gamerpic). After I realized it wouldn't work, I changed it back to the original birthdate. The next day, I go into my friends list and all of their custom pictures are reverted back to default Xbox ones. I tried changing privacy settings to try to get it back to normal but nothing is working

:)

Zaniyah, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Zaniyah Win User

I got it back to normal after using the troubleshooting tips from the other person who responded and fixing around with your privacy settings (I don't remember which settings to fix so a suggestion is to just change as many as you can to see what changes). Mine fully fixed after a day or two of switching back and forth
  3. Beans_578 Win User

I’m having the same issue at the moment, I logged onto my Xbox the other day and my custom gamer pic has been removed and all my friends have default gamer pics, my friends can still see my custom gamer pic but I can’t see anyones

Edit: I restarted my console and I can see my custom gamer pic but no one elses
  4. Zaniyah Win User

It sorta worked. when I'm in a party I can see some of their custom pictures but when clicking on their profile, it goes back to default. And it still shows the defaults for the rest of my friends list.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

This could be just a glitch so I recommend signing out and then back again from your account to see if that would help with the issue. You could also try accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Custom gamerpic

Hi Gamesiarz,

Usually it get verified within 24 hours custom gamerpics but if you aren't older then 18 years you can't get a custom gamerpic
Thema:

1. Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic - Similar Threads - Can't anyone's custom

2. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  3. I can't hear anyone on Discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear anyone on Discord: When ever I connect to Discord either by Xbox or through the app, I do not hear anyone. I have gone through all the audio settings but nothing is working. It shows other people and my self...
  4. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  5. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  6. I can't play with anyone every game says errors for multilayer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with anyone every game says errors for multilayer: I need help I don't know why I can't play with my friends 99810a0b-a4b0-436b-9ced-bdc223583656
  7. Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, I would like to know why I can't email anyone to file a complaint?: I recently tried calling multiple times to the support center, every person I spoke with hung up on me and was very rude. I don't know who you guys have hired or are hiring but they should be...
  8. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...
  9. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]
  10. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef