Can't see any games

Discus and support Can't see any games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some unknown reason when I go to open game pass games on my computer it only shows EA play games. It won't show any other games at all. It even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Roylee Neiberger, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Can't see any games

For some unknown reason when I go to open game pass games on my computer it only shows EA play games. It won't show any other games at all. It even claims I am paying for just the pc bit when I am and have been paying for ultimate. Is this something easily fixed or do I need to contact Microsoft directly?

:)

Roylee Neiberger, Jan 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Can't see any games

Hi, Roylee. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please login to your account at https://account.microsoft.com/services. Let me know if your Game pass Ultimate subscription is active there.
  3. Singion603 Win User

Can't see any games

Im having the same issue, all my games are gone in the list
  4. DominumStige Win User

Can't see any invites

Hi!

Check your notifications settings from the console. Go to "Settings"->"All Settings"->"Preferences"->"Notifications" and check that they are active.
  5. Geth Win User

Can't see any invites

I have the same issue as well. Message notifications sometimes won't show up either.

I believe this problem is occurring with several people and requires a patch to be fixed.
  6. GroaningD O O D Win User

Can't See Comments on any Activity Feed

Did this ever get resolved for you? I'm having the same issue.
Thema:

Can't see any games

1. Can't see any games - Similar Threads - Can't games

2. Can't play game shared mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game shared mw2: I used to be able to play it gameshared by my friend but after coming back to the game after a month or 2 I no longer can play mw2 747bb149-eeb1-46e2-a2af-e4ca6f8ed53b
  3. Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?: When I try to begin streaming MSFS, it says "this game does not support streaming." Is there any way around this or will it be fixed in the future? Thanks 61bec7c1-971a-4891-84cf-601af927e56f
  4. Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?: Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now 1e290a40-ac59-4878-a9b2-83b46e0249e0
  5. Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play halo infinite campaign even with game pass and halo infinite campaign add on...: I've tried resetting my Xbox, relaunching it, re installing it and nothing seems to work, everytime I try to play campaign it tells me I need to buy the campaign even though as stated above I have...
  6. I can't delete screenshots or game clips.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't delete screenshots or game clips.: I have tried to delete game clips and screenshots countless times but it just keeps coming back. I have taken all the screenshots and game clips on my xbox series s. Sometimes they reappear...
  7. My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...: I can't hear my team mate and enemy steps also it almost seems as the speakers sounds are off I hear things coming from my left at and along of time it's. Off dc764487-28ea-4b88-9fbe-403a12f5afa1
  8. Minecraft can't verify that I own the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft can't verify that I own the game: My Minecraft Account can't verify that I own the game and keeps flashing that it's trying to connect to the Mojang servers. I've tried reinstalling and repairing the game files but nothing seems...
  9. I can't play a Game Pass PC game because I can't choose what save files to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play a Game Pass PC game because I can't choose what save files to use: I've already played several hours on the game Bugsnax with no issues at all but yesterday it stopped working. What happens is that I start the game and then it crashes after about 5 seconds. After...
  10. Can't install or play installed games on Xbox app, telling me to download 'Gaming Services'

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install or play installed games on Xbox app, telling me to download 'Gaming Services': The Xbox App tells me to download gaming services, but I already have it and have reinstalled it several times. The app won't let install anything or play any games that I've already installed. I...