Cant see a current suspension?

Discus and support Cant see a current suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is this happening for anybody else, I cant seem to see my current suspension as I need to put a case review forward but with me not being able to see... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamSmart3, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Cant see a current suspension?

Is this happening for anybody else, I cant seem to see my current suspension as I need to put a case review forward but with me not being able to see it I'm not able to do anything. Can someone let me know what's going on?

:)

WilliamSmart3, Jan 17, 2022
  2. MikeMcPhail Win User

It is happening to hundreds or more.

They don't want to address the issue with its customers. We r in the dark.
  3. Smwutches Win User

This is happening to everyone who is receiving a suspension right now. The enforcement site is having an issue with not showing current suspensions. Microsoft is working on a fix, but unfortunately all you can do is wait.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Cant see my active suspension

If there is no suspension showing then either it hasn't been posted yet or support was mistaken. Can you try doing a factory reset on the console to see if that helps? There's an option to keep installed content when you do the reset.
  5. ltts Fritz Win User

Cant see my active suspension

If there is no suspension showing then either it hasn't been posted yet or support was mistaken. Can you try doing a factory reset on the console to see if that helps? There's an option to keep installed content when you do the reset.
    I will try that
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been perma suspended

If the site is fixed, you'll be able to see your current suspension. As far as I know, it's not fixed yet. A permanent ban would show as an active suspension.
Thema:

1. Cant see a current suspension? - Similar Threads - Cant current suspension

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  9. I cant buy starfield because it says its "currently unavailable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy starfield because it says its "currently unavailable": Do I have to own gamepass to play starfield because I dont want any other games in the game pass and whenever I just try to buy starfield in the store ""Currently Unavailable" pops up. So my...
  10. Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live: Hello all i have recently got a xbox one second hand and this was before there was backward support for bo2 and the current account i have i have had for years and for some reason i get a error...