can't scroll down on my controller?
Discus and support can't scroll down on my controller? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why can't I go down on my controller without this happening YouTube Short showing issue anyone else getting this happen? submitted by /u/Chris94803... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chris94803, Jan 21, 2025.
Thema:
can't scroll down on my controller?
Loading...
-
can't scroll down on my controller? - Similar Threads - can't scroll down
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?
in XBoX AccessibilityAfter the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42 -
Xbox remote function in Microsoft Edge - Can't move cursor/scroll!
in XBoX on MobileXbox remote function in Microsoft Edge - Can't move cursor/scroll!: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with the Remote function from the Xbox App on my android. It's lack of buttons (LB, RB, LT and RT) and Stick movement (Left and Right Sticks) are making it... -
Can't activate & scroll, not even after reset
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't activate & scroll, not even after reset: I can't use my xbox one because i am not able to scroll. Both my console and controller are on, resetted them, but nothing happens. Really frustrating! edcb092c-f94a-435e-96a5-7907f1bd79a9 -
Can't scroll in messages menues
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't scroll in messages menues: As of this morning I lost most of the ability to scroll when in the messages menu. First, let me point out that all functions of my controller are fine when playing games or accessing any other...