Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One

Discus and support Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been experiencing problems with the Game DVR on the Xbox One. I cannot save game clips or screenshots, when I select a capture, it pops up with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperShadow1004, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One

I have been experiencing problems with the Game DVR on the Xbox One. I cannot save game clips or screenshots, when I select a capture, it pops up with 'set as background', and some other things. It also seems to be occurring only with Fallout 4 and Rise
    of the Tomb Raider game clips/screenshots. I was led to believe this because I was able to save and share a screenshot of Assassin's Creed II (backwards compatibiity), a couple of days after the FO4 and RotTR captures. Please help! Thanks.

:)

SuperShadow1004, Dec 29, 2015
  2. SrkToTheChin
    SrkToTheChin Guest
    Unable to save Game DVR Clips

Since I got my Xbox One I haven't been able to save Screenshots or Clips to my Local Storage. Always comes back with "Captures can't be saved. Please try again later."

SrkToTheChin, Dec 29, 2015
  3. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

ArcadeFreeman, Dec 29, 2015
  4. SrkToTheChin Win User

Unable to save Game DVR Clips

Since I got my Xbox One I haven't been able to save Screenshots or Clips to my Local Storage. Always comes back with "Captures can't be saved. Please try again later."
  5. NovaStarLord Win User

Screen Shots

I have a similar problem too, I can take screenshots, I can record clips, but my problem is that I cannot save my captures from before I got Xbox Gold. Clips I can save if I edit them in Upload Studios and record clips now but I cannot save the old ones
    through Game DVR. Screenshots I can only save if I took them after getting XBox Gold not the ones I took before. Is this a bug?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

Screenshots and clips are uploaded on the Xbox network, but if you saved ones to an external hard drive, disconnect that drive.

If you want to export the clips and screenshots from the Xbox network you can do it using the Xbox console companion app on PC

Or the Xbox mobile app
  7. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity feed'''

Pretty sure you can post from your Activity feed to a club you belong to on XBox console.

One drive to your phone is also possible as I use a screenshot from a game as a background on my phone.

Can't help you as far as laptop is concerned, but with the OneCloud app you should be able to save a screenshot or clip to your PC laptop.
  8. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

Thema:

Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One

1. Can't SAVE screenshots or game clips on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't SAVE screenshots

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  4. I can't export my slimerancher save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't export my slimerancher save: When the Gamepass had Slimerancher but I had a save that I would like to transfer to Slimerancher that I just got on Steam. 83695ec0-8c7f-4858-8ca3-375b087eb17c
  5. Why can't I save my edited Avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I save my edited Avatar?: I have googled and tried every suggestion that I have read. Nothing seems to work. I always get the "something went wrong" error message. Has anybody figured this out? I have uninstalled and...
  6. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49
  7. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  8. Elden ring can't load save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring can't load save data: Just upgraded to a new xbox series x. I had purchased and installed elden ring over a year ago; I may have opened the game and played it for 15 minutes, no more.. On my new console when I try to...
  9. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  10. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12