Can't save more data for this game or app

Discus and support Can't save more data for this game or app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to solve this because it keeps happening and its starting to prevent me from playing some games submitted by /u/cloud_flamehart2... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cloud_flamehart2, May 24, 2023.

1. Can't save more data for this game or app

Does anyone know how to solve this because it keeps happening and its starting to prevent me from playing some games

submitted by /u/cloud_flamehart2
    [link] [comments]

/u/cloud_flamehart2, May 24, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

"We can't save more data for this game or app"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know if you tried deleting some cloud data from another games to see if that makes the trick?

Also, is this happening with all your games?

Or only with the ones you described ?
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Recovering deleted data

Games are saved to the cloud if you are connected to the internet.

If the cloud save wasn't synced, you can't get your save data back.

Depending on the way you've deleted your game, you also deleted save data..

You can see if the data is still there when you go to my games and apps and check if the save data is still there.
  4. james.solomon Win User

not able to save more data for this game or app

Thanks.

I ended up formatting the entire console, and reinstalling everything.

All my save games were backed up in the cloud and i didnt lose any progress.

Thanks.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Can’t save more data for game or app

Hi Helen,

What console are you experiencing this issue with - Xbox One or Series X|S? Please specify the exact model.

Are you an Xbox Insider and what OS version are you currently on? You can find this info in Settings > System > Console info.

This error is generally related to insufficient storage or a corrupt game file. Do you receive the error with other accounts/profiles? Refer to ‘we can’t save additional info for...’ in this guide:

Syncing Xbox game saves to the cloud error messages | Xbox Support

I see you have a 2TB external storage drive, so there’s a possible workaround to this. If the game is on your internal storage, try to move it to the external (or vice versa) and see if there’s any difference after. Be sure to restart your console by disconnecting the power cable (from both the wall outlet and console itself) and wait at least 10-15 seconds to completely reset the power supply before relaunching the game.

Don’t worry, you don’t necessarily need to completely uninstall and reinstall the game again. Moving (or copying) games is significantly faster than installing:

Transfer multiple games at once to your Xbox console | Xbox Support

If this persists, please report the problem so it can be looked into and properly addressed. You may add [Xbox Forums] to the title of the report, then share this here once complete.

Hope this helps.
  6. Helen Mendez Win User

Can’t save more data for game or app

The game loads perfectly on a friend’s console.

I only deleted the files on our console. I was worried that if I deleted it everywhere all his progress would be lost. (He had just gotten to level 50 not too long ago).
Thema:

Can't save more data for this game or app

1. Can't save more data for this game or app - Similar Threads - Can't save more

2. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  3. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12
  4. My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox says "We can't save more data for this game or app" for every game: Games won't let me save data or get my saved data 2a9caa85-aad9-49ee-a1bb-eab7b58da89c
  5. series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".: Before this only came up when I played Skyrim but now it’s on all the single player games I try, I have no clue on how to fix it so if anyone know please let me know [img]...
  6. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  7. How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?: Well my xbox worked fine until a few days ago when the error appeared and has not let me play anything for days, can someone help me fix this without resetting my console. I do nit know a...
  8. " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...: I'm having an issue where whenever I try to open mortal kombat 11 a notification appears saying " We can't save more data for this game or app " so I went into my saved data through games and...
  9. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  10. Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)?: I messaged 2k about this because I am getting pop-ups in the game (WWE 2k23) and also through Xbox, they said to ask MIcrosoft. In game I only have 51 MB out of 1024 MB used. In the games & apps...