Can’t run games I used to be able to run anymore on my PC

Discus and support Can’t run games I used to be able to run anymore on my PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My PC was great for the first 11 months. Now it is ****. I cannot run games I used to be able to run anymore. I only have trouble with games. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pugulag, May 29, 2022.

1. Pugulag
    Pugulag Guest

My PC was great for the first 11 months. Now it is ****. I cannot run games I used to be able to run anymore. I only have trouble with games. I have done almost all solutions I can find. I have checked my drives, changed settings and have also done a system reset. Don’t know what else to do. I can’t even run games from 2007.

:)

Pugulag, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, may I know if you already perform a clean install of your windows system using a USB drive?
  3. Pugulag Win User

I have done a clean install of the windows system but by using the option in settings
  4. Pugulag Win User

Lag, Slow loading, have to wait for textures to load sometimes freezing
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, I can advise you try with the clean installation with the USB drive

It seems more like a system issue with windows itself
  6. Pugulag Win User

Yeah the temperature is good and my disks are healthy
Thema:

1. Can’t run games I used to be able to run anymore on my PC - Similar Threads - Can’t run games

2. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  3. New 2013 Xbox one can’t get up and running

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 2013 Xbox one can’t get up and running: Hi, I just purchased a new Xbox one off eBay without much info. It turns out the Xbox one is from 2013 and has never been out of the box. It does turn on, but I can’t get beyond the connect to the...
  4. why can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750: please help, just recently bought the xbox series x and have the LG 34GL750. I have researched for hours and watched several videos and cannot get a solution to run 1080p 120hz, I’ve tried...
  5. Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?: I just installed a game, and it didn’t ask me where to install. I’ve got plenty of room on my Xbox but for some reason it installed the optimized for Xbox game on the external hard drive even tho...
  6. My Xbox Series S Can’t Run Any Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Can’t Run Any Games: I bought an Xbox Series S awhile ago and played it for like 1-3 months and then one day it started crashing games when launched. The only games that don't crash are Rocket League and Minecraft....
  7. I can’t add friends, i run a Series X (i don’t think it matters) but i’ve already reset all...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t add friends, i run a Series X (i don’t think it matters) but i’ve already reset all...: I can’t add friends and all of my stuff is unrestricted d34bb3d5-031b-4203-91a8-29580ec9dd49
  8. Can’t run my xbox s Call of duty mf2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t run my xbox s Call of duty mf2: Can’t run my xbox s Call of duty mf2 Some error while we run call of duty Showing error is Connecting to xbox network But this page is freeze nothing to change...
  9. why can’t any of the X/S series optimized games run off hard drives, it makes zero sense to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t any of the X/S series optimized games run off hard drives, it makes zero sense to...: why can’t any of the X/S series optimized games run off hard drives, it makes zero sense to me, spent 80 dollars on a hard drive just to find out my games don’t run off of it, great feature guys...
  10. I can’t get the original Xbox game, Knights of the old republic, to run on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the original Xbox game, Knights of the old republic, to run on my 360.: I've been troubleshooting it all day but every time it says “the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again.” It is a physical game so im really confused. Im signed in to Xbox live and...