Can't run Flight Simulator, error message "You're too early. [...] Check the store for the...

Discus and support Can't run Flight Simulator, error message "You're too early. [...] Check the store for the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator around 2 months ago and after 2weeks not playing I wanted to go back at it but when I try and launch the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Freinswa, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Freinswa
    Freinswa Guest

Can't run Flight Simulator, error message "You're too early. [...] Check the store for the...

Hi, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator around 2 months ago and after 2weeks not playing I wanted to go back at it but when I try and launch the game this message shows up:

"You're too early. We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date."

And sends me to the Microsoft store to, I assume, buy the game which I already own -_-.

I looked up for the issue on internet but nothing I attempted worked out, including reinstalling the game, the launcher, updating windows, running the game as administrator and I don't think it could be a game pass issue since I bought the game without using it....

I wish I could attach screenshots but it's not working either, probably a problem on my side thought.

I'm running windows 10 with the last update and have a pretty decent hardware, enough to run MFS without any problem.

I hope you can figure out what the problem might be,

Thank you.

:)

Freinswa, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can't run Flight Simulator, error message "You're too early. [...] Check the store for the release date"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Freinswa, I see that it mentions that you have all the updates on your PC, if you haven't tried a procedure yet, follow the steps below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  3. Freinswa Win User

Can't run Flight Simulator, error message "You're too early. [...] Check the store for the release date"

The version you have on disc is no longer current, and you'll have to download the game again anyway, as the disc is 2.5 years out of date. You have been grandfathered into the new 40th Anniversary Edition. All of your planes form the Deluxe will be available to you inside the game.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PMQDM08SNK9
    Hi, when I'm on the Xbox store page for MFS 40th Anniversary Edition, I only get to chose between playing with game pass (which I don't own) or buy it for 70€ but I see just bellow that I own MFS Standard Edition and its digital ownership.

So I can't play the "new" edition and when I install the "old" version and try to run it, the same message as before show up.

So do I need to do something to get transferred into the playable edition or do you think that there's another issue ?

I also noticed that I actually own MFS Deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition, but same problem with this one I can's run it.

I Followed the error message and a screenshot of my Xbox Store page:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The version you have on disc is no longer current, and you'll have to download the game again anyway, as the disc is 2.5 years out of date. You have been grandfathered into the new 40th Anniversary Edition. All of your planes form the Deluxe will be available to you inside the game.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PMQDM08SNK9
  5.      Win User

Microsoft flight simulator cant play it

Yes all other games are fine working normally its only the flight simulator that is showing im too early
  6. Alt0i Win User

Error code: (0x8007042b) when running Deep Rock Galactic

I've followed all the steps you gave but I am still getting the same error message when trying to run Deep Rock Galactic and Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Thema:

1. Can't run Flight Simulator, error message "You're too early. [...] Check the store for the... - Similar Threads - Can't run Flight

2. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  3. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  4. Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.: Hello! I just bought the Metro Saga on my PC! I'm excited to run it! It was on sale so I pounced on it, now as I try to run it on my PC it does not let me download it. It makes it so I have to...
  5. Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. I have an Ultimate subscription but now can't play any Cloud games on any device. There clearly is a problem with Microsoft, but you are not...
  6. I can't run Halo MCC at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run Halo MCC at all.: [img] I try and run the game off game pass and it continues to do this error 4e85a0f4-2882-4529-afed-7741e99adc42
  7. Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?: From Saturday (23/09/23) to this day i cant run any games on Xbox Cloud. I cant run paid games or free games, for example Fortnite. I will add that I have an active subscription ultimate. when I...
  8. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  9. I can't run games installed through the Microsoft Store and Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run games installed through the Microsoft Store and Xbox.: In the start menu there is a white bar under the icons of applications that were installed via ms-store and xbox [img] [img] I've already tried reinstalling Gaming Services and followed all the...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020: Can't run it, can't uninstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020: Can't run it, can't uninstall it: I've installed FlightSim 2020 on a computer not quite up to min specs, so of course it won't run. So I'm trying to uninstall the app so that I can later install it on new computer that meets min...