cant Retrieve online profile

Discus and support cant Retrieve online profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gears of war ultimate edition. Wont let me go on versus. It says, "Ultimate Edition login failed.access to online multiplayer is unavailable. Failed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ITSFLEE, Sep 19, 2021.

1. ITSFLEE
    ITSFLEE Guest

Gears of war ultimate edition. Wont let me go on versus. It says, "Ultimate Edition login failed.access to online multiplayer is unavailable. Failed to retrieve online profile, please try again later"... This has ben going on for days. Am I Banned???

:)

ITSFLEE, Sep 19, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Seems to be a problem with the game. Can you play other games online?

Also, see if this step helps yous.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.
  3. AdamCoyle1859 Win User

Tried this advice but it didn't work. Still getting the same error. Haven't been able to play since Wednesday/Thursday
  4. ArgoBlue Win User

i left my gamertag singed in on my friends account and now all my saved data is gone

You'll have to retrieve your account from online. If you were online while your profile was on your friend's XBOX, then it should load once you retrieve your profile from Microsoft. You can do this through your XBOX.
  5. xbfalcon Win User

Missing profile

i'm a member of playfire and a heap of xbox users there have the same problem. The curious thing is that when I try to retrieve my profile it retrieves enough of it to tell me I have 3 friends online????????????? It seems that if you were connected before
    the problem you'll be unaffected.

Profile Retrieval attempt #17 lol
  6. Mr Lyons Ave Win User

help with downloading my profile

True or you can retrieve your profile online as long as you know your info
Thema:

1. cant Retrieve online profile - Similar Threads - cant Retrieve online

2. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  7. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  8. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  9. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  10. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...