Can't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what.
Discus and support Can't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to play minecraft multiplayer, it says 'Multiplayer is disabled'. I've tried everything i could find and still no luck. I left my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Magnus mckie, Jul 9, 2023.
Thema:
Can't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what.
Loading...
-
Can't resolve 'Multiplayer is disabled' in minecraft no matter what. - Similar Threads - Can't resolve 'Multiplayer
-
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
I have problem 0x87DD0005 when I want to connect to Minecraft Bedrock and I can't resolve it.
in XBoX on WindowsI have problem 0x87DD0005 when I want to connect to Minecraft Bedrock and I can't resolve it.: I tried all the options offered by the Xbox site but nothing works. eb376496-8c19-4f34-bdea-0fcee516db81 -
Why can't I install games to my external hard drive and what can I do to resolve this?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can't I install games to my external hard drive and what can I do to resolve this?: I've been trying for a while to install games from the xbox app to my external hard drive, since I only have 1 terabyte to my built-in hard drive while the external has 5. However whenever I try... -
XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was... -
DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.
in XBoX on ConsolesDNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...