Cant reset my xbox family code

Discus and support Cant reset my xbox family code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today i bought a second hand xbox 360. Everything seems fine but when I wanted to try a free demo of a game it said i had to enter my family pass code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Samir_132, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Samir_132
    Samir_132 Guest

Today i bought a second hand xbox 360. Everything seems fine but when I wanted to try a free demo of a game it said i had to enter my family pass code. After some research I found out i had to register the xbox under my devices which I did and i could simply reset the passcode after that. However even though it is registered to my account every time i click reset pass code a pop up comes up saying this "We can't show your pass code

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again" Any suggestions or help would be greatly apreciated, cheers!!

:)

Samir_132, Jul 13, 2022
  2. SnaggyApple2290 Win User

Xbox 360 family pass code

i cant reset my family pass code pls help me.
  3. PainKiller KD Win User

Forgot my family settings password!

I still cant get family setting password and I all ready reset my profile I dont know if there is a new code to reset the xbox
  4. Samir_132 Win User

Hey thanks for replying! Yes it is on the Microsoft website in the devices section. Cheers
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Samir_132. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if the message "We can't show your pass code

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again" is shown on the Microsoft website when you click to reset your passcode or on your console?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

May I know if your Xbox 360 is registered on your name and if your account is an adult account?
Thema:

1. Cant reset my xbox family code - Similar Threads - Cant reset family

2. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  3. Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...: I've tried hard reset, soft reset,usb reset. nothing has worked the usb actual does come up with a reset prompt but it fails instantly 950eee40-6f61-4d56-b315-44cf027b6fa5
  4. For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    For people that factory reseted their console and cant download games: If you had the same issue with me after resetting your console, a fix i did was i went to the microsoft store and it automatically started updating the microsoft store and i also started...
  5. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  6. Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity: I used Bluetooth to connect my Xbox one controller to my Pc to play the Pc version of Battlefront two (2017), when I use the Xbox app on my pc with this controller the sensitivity is too high and...
  7. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  8. I cant login to my xbox account ive tried all my known passwords and when i try to reset...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login to my xbox account ive tried all my known passwords and when i try to reset...: Im not able to login to my account because it keeps telling me the password is wrong and ive tried all the passwords for my account and im the only one on my account and now all of a sudden i cant...
  9. I reset my Xbox now i cant sign in. what do i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my Xbox now i cant sign in. what do i do?: I loaded up my xbox this morning and none of the games would work, they would just freeze on a loading screen. I looked on xbox website to see what to do and i was told to reset my Xbox OS and now...
  10. I had to factory reset my xbox, i now cant remember my e-mail address attached to that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had to factory reset my xbox, i now cant remember my e-mail address attached to that...: I had to factory reset my xbox, i now cant remember my e-mail address attached to that account! I need to find this information, the call back requires sign in and obviously i cannot do this, i...