Can't request to join or make group posts.

Discus and support Can't request to join or make group posts. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've made an a new account a few months ago and I'm been trying to figure out why I can't request to join or make any group posts for any game. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UndertaleBro101, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Can't request to join or make group posts.

I've made an a new account a few months ago and I'm been trying to figure out why I can't request to join or make any group posts for any game.

I've made sure that I'm connected to the internet, I'm sharing gold across all my accounts (set as home Xbox), and my settings are set to where I should be able to.

And yet it still shows up "Unable to send request." or "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group" error message.

Any help, tips, etc. would be nice!

:)

UndertaleBro101, Jul 9, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. ggamergg666 Win User

Can't join search a group or make a search a group post

My NAT type is moderate, and i currently do not have any enforcement actions on my account.(I'm currently on PC)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. ggamergg666 Win User

Still not working. But like i said its not hardware related, cuz on my other account it works fine.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ggamergg666

Buddy may I know if you tried using a completely different wifi network to see if the issue persists on your account?

In the meantime, please tell me what's saying on NAT type :

Open Settings > General > Network config

By the way, did you check if maybe you have an enforcement action on your account?
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
Thema:

1. Can't request to join or make group posts. - Similar Threads - Can't request join

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. I can't request a callback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't request a callback: I'm trying to request a callback as a game I have paid for and own is not on my account anymore. The callback feature doesn't seem to be working. It currently should be open...
  4. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  7. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  8. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  9. I can't get into a old account and it ignored my request to reset my password because I had...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into a old account and it ignored my request to reset my password because I had...: I can't get into a old account and it ignored my request to reset my password because I had two step verification but I CANT GET INTO THE ACCOUNT TO TURN IT OFF f7a2c990-c2fc-4f51-8d14-080d8300a173
  10. People can't request to join my private club

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can't request to join my private club: I have a private club and have my settings to allow people to ask for invites but it gives an oops that didn't work try again latter message. Is there a way to change it to public or can you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x unable to send request