Can´t request deposit

Discus and support Can´t request deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello. Xbox Live Rewards is turning Microsoft Rewards and I need to request the deposit of my 14.000 credits, which I believe Will be about U$S 14 to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BenX BsAs, May 24, 2018.

  1. BenX BsAs
    BenX BsAs Guest

    Can´t request deposit


    Hello. Xbox Live Rewards is turning Microsoft Rewards and I need to request the deposit of my 14.000 credits, which I believe Will be about U$S 14 to my Xbox Account so I can spend them in more games.

    The "Request Early Deposit" doesn´t appear. I waited for May 15th to arrive and nothing happened.

    What shoul I do?

    Mi account email is [Personal Information Removed] it´s US account.

    Thank you very much

    :)
     
    BenX BsAs, May 24, 2018
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Points never deposited

    Hello sideswipe4090,

    We do not see a deposit request from your account. You can request a scheduled deposit from your MyRewards page. Upon requesting your deposit, the button should change to an estimated deposit date.
     
    XBLRewards8, May 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Pending MyRewards points [Manual conversion]

    Credits are normally scheduled for a deposit when you get to 5,000 pending. If you have less than that and want to go ahead and deposit them, you can request a deposit. When you request a deposit they are deposited on the date listed on the site at the time
    that you make the request.
     
    Smwutches, May 24, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Can´t request deposit

    The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so credits can be deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to be deposited
    by the following 15th or 30th of the month. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
     
    Smwutches, May 24, 2018
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

    From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

    I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

    If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.


    Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
     
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Can´t request deposit

    Hello,

    From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

    I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

    If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.


    Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Can´t request deposit

    The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so credits can be deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled to be deposited
    by the following 15th or 30th of the month. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Reward points

    Rewards credits are automatically deposited into your account by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. Or you can request a deposit on the MyRewards section of the site if you have at t 1,000 pending (but less than
    5,000) and they will be deposited on the date listed at the time that you make the request

    For help with the rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Points never deposited

    Hello sideswipe4090,

    We do not see a deposit request from your account. You can request a scheduled deposit from your MyRewards page. Upon requesting your deposit, the button should change to an estimated deposit date.
  10. Smwutches Win User

    Pending MyRewards points [Manual conversion]

    Credits are normally scheduled for a deposit when you get to 5,000 pending. If you have less than that and want to go ahead and deposit them, you can request a deposit. When you request a deposit they are deposited on the date listed on the site at the time
    that you make the request.
Thema:

Can´t request deposit

Loading...
  1. Can´t request deposit - Similar Threads - Can´t request deposit

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...