Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling...

Discus and support Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling yet it gets stuck on sign in button?? c2fd1cd8-a470-4abf-93f1-e3847d39ebab Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nickie leigh, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Nickie leigh
    Nickie leigh Guest

Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling...

keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling yet it gets stuck on sign in button??

:)

Nickie leigh, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling yet it gets stuck on sign in button??

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling yet it gets stuck on sign in button??

Hello Nickie leigh,

Thanks for getting back to us.

May we know if your card is linked to the account/s your child/children is purchasing from? If yes, you will need to ask them to remove your card from that account/s. When you said, "Separate family accounts", are you saying they are on other Microsoft Family account which you are not included, and you are not the organizer? Or you are referring to each individual Microsoft accounts? As a parent or guardian, you can use Microsoft Family and manage the screentime and expenses of your child. That seriously needs attention, we recommend you to manage a Microsoft Family and add their Microsoft account in there. Here are the support articles you can use as reference:

Please try the following steps in contacting support:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    By the way, with your contact to support issue please provide these details:

• Please provide your country/region.
    • Do you mind sharing the screenshot of the issue on Virtual agent?

Please use this icon (see screenshot below with yellow box) on your reply. Conceal your personal information (phone number or email address.)

[​IMG]

We look forward for your update.

Regards,

4. Nickie leigh Win User

I have photos here, it has me signed in then kicks me on a virtual agent.. I want to stop paying for all my separate family accounts and get all my kids set up on one family account. I’ve got one kid who thinks they can spend my money on anything while away at friends houses and another kid that can’t even play any game pass game?? **** happening here
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Nickie leigh,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand your sentiment when contacting support you were stuck on signing in to your account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

May we confirm if you are still having issues with this until now?

1. If yes, you may try to sign in to your account first before you contact support. You may go to your Xbox Profile, by clicking here: https://account.xbox.com/
    2. Then, followed by the attempt to contact support using this link: Xbox Support
    3. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.
    May we ask what is your country or region?

Also, may we ask about your concern that you need to contact support with?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. simonblair Win User

Damaged gift card

I’ve been given a replacement code by Microsoft (not the standard 25 digit code) as a replacement but can’t speak to anyone if I try to speak to a virtual agent it asks me to sign in (which I already am) then nothing can’t log in, talk to a virtual agent or request a call, seems a very poor system
Thema:

1. Can’t request call back, keeps asking me to sign in before I can accept an agent calling... - Similar Threads - Can’t request call

2. Can’t request a call back

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t request a call back: I have been charged for games my son brought with his gift card! I can’t get through to anyone and the call back isn’t working a2d7a61c-03cf-4e87-bafa-b9c4a8c9d2cc
  3. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  4. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  5. Every time I get to the **** virtual agent **** I can’t sign in so I can request a ****...

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time I get to the **** virtual agent **** I can’t sign in so I can request a ****...: All I wanna do is request a goddamn call but every time I go to the virtual agent to sign in it does nothing I’m also being charged on my account when I turned off reoccurring billing and I also...
  6. Can’t Accept friends request in Fifa22 - *Crossplay_error_occured

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t Accept friends request in Fifa22 - *Crossplay_error_occured: Probably a simple fix, or at least I hope so… I bought a series x a month or so ago, primarily so I could play fifa with my boy who plays on a ps5. I can’t send him a friends request in game -...
  7. Can’t find my service request number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t find my service request number: Okay so the thumb sticks on my Xbox elite 2 controller are broken, and I’ve made a request to have it serviced or exchange for a new one or whatever. Payed the 110 buckaroonies. The email tied...
  8. Can’t request a refund. Sign in button isn’t working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t request a refund. Sign in button isn’t working.: Well I’m currently trying to request a refund but every time I press the sign in button it goes through but doesn’t send me to the screen where I can request a refund. So I’m asking you how can I...
  9. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request: im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later” ive tried 2 different days now and it...
  10. Clear: Can’t cancel Request

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear: Can’t cancel Request: Clear (ISPs): Can’t cancel Request For this issue you can contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support 03753b54-3401-41d2-ae40-c2eec671f223