can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now

Discus and support can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paul Froude, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Paul Froude
    Paul Froude Guest

how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to Germany yesterday (24/01/2023). can't request call back as it always says something is wrong, try again later

:)

Paul Froude, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

can't request call back 😡😡 (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now 😡😡

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Paul, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Nejc Bavdaz Win User

I can't place an order for my warranty

Hello,

thank you for your reply! But my issue still remains... When i request a call, they say something went wrong on their end and that they are working on it, but i have been trying for several weeks now.

thank you for taking your time

Nejc
  4. DANSPILLETT Win User

I am trying to contact XBox support it is saying I am connected to an agent and underneath it says connecting to a live agent and will not let me type

And not only that 4 months every time I've tried to request a call back it says sorry something went wrong on our end try again every time I put in my telephone number but if I put in someone else's telephone number then it rings it's almost like I've been blocked
  5. Chrissie Chapman Win User

Why was my refund denied?

It's the NOTESHELF app. I've tried contact support through the link you gave, but it states either contact these forums or request a call back. When I request a call back to a UK number it says "Something went wrong on our end, we are working on it".
  6. MaxMartello Win User

Purchased wrong version of GTA, cant get a refund

Hi,

I have been replying to them but they just say they've reviewed it again and their policy does not allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed. I've explained that the story more hasn't been played at all. I tried requesting a call back but keep getting an error saying something is wrong
Thema:

1. can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now - Similar Threads - can't request call

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  4. Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help: My Xbox series X is making a scratching/scraping noise. Trying to start a warranty claim asks for me to add an address. I do that and it just sends me straight back to add an address so i cant do...
  5. Can't request call back from support regarding Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request call back from support regarding Warranty: I have been trying to reach support regarding my Xbox Series X warranty but I have had no success - the virtual assistant just displays an error upon me providing my phone number. Please see image...
  6. WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.: I've spent a lot of money over a lot of years on xbox products, so not being able to call or even request a call from customer service when the brand new product you sold me stops working, is...
  7. Can't request a call back UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request a call back UK: I have been trying to contact Xbox support now for 2 weeks keeps saying there is a problem we are working on it and also this has been happening since lock down and cancelling you direct call...
  8. I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call: Hey, I've been trying to submit a repair request for a couple of days now but I keep running into an error after I select a Shipping Method and agree to the T&Cs (about sending controller parts)....
  9. can't get through to anyone on xbox through xboxsupport/request a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get through to anyone on xbox through xboxsupport/request a call: My xbox one X keeps switching off when i go to play any game and i cant get ahold of anyone on xbox support, any help would be appreciated. fbded26f-706b-4166-ab27-f6c8585d5a77
  10. I can't request a call from Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't request a call from Xbox Support?: I think I've been hacked. I never go to a friends house and sign in on my profile, so the profile is and always will be limited to my own console. However, recently... I've noticed when I sign in,...