Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent

Discus and support Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to request a refund or return for Cyberpunk 2077. It is EXTREMELY buggy. In the past, I was able to refund For Honor at launch as it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tito066, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Tito066
    Tito066 Guest

I am unable to request a refund or return for Cyberpunk 2077.

It is EXTREMELY buggy. In the past, I was able to refund For Honor at launch as it was also a buggy mess.

I cannot find any option to contact Microsoft support about this issue.

:)

Tito066, Dec 11, 2020
  2. RogueStar1983 Win User
  3. Smwutches Win User

Talk to the agent

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Возврат товара [Edit - Translation] - Purchase returns

Hello again,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Unfortunately, there is no one on the forums that is able to process a refund. Talking to a live agent is the only way to request one.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

반품해주세요 [Translation - Please return]

Hi!

If you're requesting a refund please visit our:
    Contact Us
    page to speak with an agent to request one.

I hope this information helps, thanks you!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

We Happy Few Refund/Return

Hello Shady,

I am not sure how the refund process works I do know there are support agents dedicated just to the refund requests. If they have reviewed and denied the request, there are many things that come into play from what I know of. ( example previous refunds how
    long you have the game, policy etc). You can reply to the email that you got when you were denied and find out why the refund was denied.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can't request a refund or return OR talk to an agent - Similar Threads - Can't request refund

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. I can't request a callback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't request a callback: I'm trying to request a callback as a game I have paid for and own is not on my account anymore. The callback feature doesn't seem to be working. It currently should be open...
  4. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  5. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  6. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  7. Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund: Hi, i purchased a Creaks game from Microsoft store. Then seemly I can't even install it.its appears nothing. And i decide to request a refund but sadly i can't see any link for request refund for...
  8. Refund request. I can't access my email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund request. I can't access my email: Hi, I accidentally bought call of duty in three Microsoft store. I have requested a refund, but it is telling me to check my email. The problem I have is the email account attached to my Microsoft...
  9. Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wh can't I request a refund on a game more than 14 days old?: If a game that I have purchased has a serious bug that has taken more than 14 days to either come up, or piss me off to point of making a complaint, i should still have the ability to request a...
  10. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...