Can't request a call back UK

Discus and support Can't request a call back UK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to contact Xbox support now for 2 weeks keeps saying there is a problem we are working on it and also this has been happening since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DANSPILLETT, Sep 24, 2022.

1. DANSPILLETT
    DANSPILLETT Guest

I have been trying to contact Xbox support now for 2 weeks keeps saying there is a problem we are working on it and also this has been happening since lock down and cancelling you direct call number and it's just not good enough covid is over get your staff back in the office and not at home I sent my controller off over a week ap now and have not heard a word from Microsoft to say it arrived I tried to check the status of repair but there was no option to do so even though I followed the steps to the lett I want to talk to a human being on a telephone xbox has been working on the problem now for over 2 years I could solve in in seconds by reinstating the direct call number and the amount of complaints I read online and still one of the largest companies around cant solve the problem

:)

DANSPILLETT, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello DANSPILLETT,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for bringing this concern to our attention and for letting us know that you were having issues contacting live support from region/country UK. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We understand that it is an urgent matter to know the status of your controller. Though the status of your repair usually will be sent to you through email or else can be seen on your account.

By visiting this link: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Then, select the controller that was sent for repair and select See Details. It is still more efficient to contact support regarding the repair status if any case, you will encounter issue with the 2 steps above, please post a screenshot here.

Talking to a live support is always be the best option for this any urgent matter. To make sure we will be able to address your concern properly about contacting support we would like to ask if you can try to perform the steps below and please take a screenshot of the issue.

1. Please try to use this link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Or else try this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
    2. Select the "Contact Us" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - Hardware & Network
      What's the issue? - Warranty, service & repair

Where are you seeing it? - please select your response from the dropdown
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue. We suggest something along the lines of "Status of repair for my controller" and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Now, if the Request a call option is unavailable. Would you mind taking a screenshot of that and post it in here?
    Alternatively, you may try to use the Virtual Agent from the same link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Or else try this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

Then, to contact a support, please type this line: Talk to an agent

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello DANSPILLETT,

We would like you to know that contacting live support should be available in your region/country. We would like to help you with that however we haven't heard from you in 72 hours. So we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Chrissie Chapman Win User

Why was my refund denied?

It's the NOTESHELF app. I've tried contact support through the link you gave, but it states either contact these forums or request a call back. When I request a call back to a UK number it says "Something went wrong on our end, we are working on it".
  5. Supreme Lebz Win User

when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

I am unable to contact agent i gave my uk phone number to uk region all i got was we’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Request call back

Hi there Ronnie,

You can request a callback from
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Billing
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Can't request a call back UK - Similar Threads - Can't request call

2. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  3. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  4. Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add address or request a call back for warranty help: My Xbox series X is making a scratching/scraping noise. Trying to start a warranty claim asks for me to add an address. I do that and it just sends me straight back to add an address so i cant do...
  5. can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now

in XBoX on Windows
    can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now: how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to Germany yesterday (24/01/2023). can't request...
  6. Can't request call back from support regarding Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request call back from support regarding Warranty: I have been trying to reach support regarding my Xbox Series X warranty but I have had no success - the virtual assistant just displays an error upon me providing my phone number. Please see image...
  7. WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.: I've spent a lot of money over a lot of years on xbox products, so not being able to call or even request a call from customer service when the brand new product you sold me stops working, is...
  8. I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call: Hey, I've been trying to submit a repair request for a couple of days now but I keep running into an error after I select a Shipping Method and agree to the T&Cs (about sending controller parts)....
  9. can't get through to anyone on xbox through xboxsupport/request a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get through to anyone on xbox through xboxsupport/request a call: My xbox one X keeps switching off when i go to play any game and i cant get ahold of anyone on xbox support, any help would be appreciated. fbded26f-706b-4166-ab27-f6c8585d5a77
  10. I can't request a call from Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't request a call from Xbox Support?: I think I've been hacked. I never go to a friends house and sign in on my profile, so the profile is and always will be limited to my own console. However, recently... I've noticed when I sign in,...