Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

Discus and support Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end." in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoQualityTV, Jan 2, 2018.

1. LoQualityTV
    LoQualityTV Guest

My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has not helped at all. I have searched everywhere for a solution
    but they are all either outdated or no help whatsoever. I even tried purchasing the membership on the Microsoft website and still no luck. I have no balances past due. I bought my last membership on a pre-paid card and I'm now trying to use my debit card to
    renew it. If anyone could provide a solution to this problem (and NOT just a link to the microsoft support page because believe me I've checked it) that'd be great.

:)

LoQualityTV, Jan 2, 2018
  2. LoQualityTV
    LoQualityTV Guest

My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has not helped at all. I have searched everywhere for a solution
    but they are all either outdated or no help whatsoever. I even tried purchasing the membership on the Microsoft website and still no luck. I have no balances past due. I bought my last membership on a pre-paid card and I'm now trying to use my debit card to
    renew it. If anyone could provide a solution to this problem (and NOT just a link to the microsoft support page because believe me I've checked it) that'd be great.

LoQualityTV, Jan 2, 2018
  3. Slushy82
    Slushy82 Guest
    "Try that again, something happened on our end."

I've been getting the same thing for nearly 2 weeks now, I unsubscribed and bought a 3 month pass, and tried adding that info in, it also came up, then I thought I might be able to redeem it on my phone, and once again it said the same thing

Slushy82, Jan 2, 2018
  4. Tilingit
    Tilingit Guest

Same exact thing for me. Purchases are down and tv apps are down.

Tilingit, Jan 2, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    1) There's a service alert right now so that could be part of the problem - Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

2) The other issue would be is if you had a subscription tied to a credit card on your account and it tried but couldn't renew. It will then suspend your subscription.

3) Contact Xbox Support to see if your subscription is suspended and that you're trying to redeem a subscription code.

Their number is 800-469-9269

HAZMAT RADIO, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Tilingit Win User

Same exact thing for me. Purchases are down and tv apps are down.
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

1) There's a service alert right now so that could be part of the problem - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav

2) The other issue would be is if you had a subscription tied to a credit card on your account and it tried but couldn't renew. It will then suspend your subscription.

3) Contact Xbox Support to see if your subscription is suspended and that you're trying to redeem a subscription code.

Their number is 800-469-9269
  8. Slushy82 Win User

I've been getting the same thing for nearly 2 weeks now, I unsubscribed and bought a 3 month pass, and tried adding that info in, it also came up, then I thought I might be able to redeem it on my phone, and once again it said the same thing
  9. Bismarck0903 Win User

Not sure why it's showing up as "Unidentified User" (OP here)

Username:
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end." - Similar Threads - Can't Renew Live

2. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  3. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  4. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  5. I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.: I cant renew my xbox live account because it wants me to renew a subscription and it dosen't even give you an option to buy it with the money in my xbox account or even cancel it. What do I do...
  6. I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello. I'm trying to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription but I can't find a way to do so. When I go to account.microsoft.com to try to renew it, I get this message: "Try that again Something...
  7. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  8. Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold: I bought a prepaid card for 12 month's of xbox live and when I tried to enter it.. On Xbox One I get a message saying "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  9. can't renew my xbox gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't renew my xbox gold live: [img] Hi , my xbox one live can not renew anymore . I can not see my subscription and payment details at setting menu . when I press them the screen frozen to respond then get back as it was . I...
  10. I can't renew my xbox live gold cuz I forgot paying for it, what can I do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my xbox live gold cuz I forgot paying for it, what can I do now?: Forgot paying for gold and now I can't renew it, it says I have to contact the "customer service" but I can't. Do I have to contact them or can I just pay the fine?...