Can't remove Xbox followers

Discus and support Can't remove Xbox followers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As per subject title. I can't remove Xbox followers. I've tried block/unblock but it doesn't work. I have 12 friends and 16 followers. I'd like for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benwalker92, Mar 30, 2022.

1. benwalker92
    benwalker92 Guest

As per subject title. I can't remove Xbox followers. I've tried block/unblock but it doesn't work. I have 12 friends and 16 followers. I'd like for this to be 12 and 12 however cannot remove the followers.

Is there no way to remove them?

:)

benwalker92, Mar 30, 2022
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Can't remove follower?

Don't worry, if you need any other information I'll be on hand.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Can't remove follower?

Hi Invader Z! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

While you can't completely disable followers, you can adjust your 'Privacy Settings' to set the amount of information you'd like to share with your followers.

Simply navigate to Settings > Online privacy and security > select custom and make the desired changes. In the end, you can set it so that no one can see anything about you.

Unfortunately, there is no set way to remove followers from your list. The “Lock and Unlock” method has been reported to work, but it is nothing official.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Hypnotoad(2) Win User

Under your privacy settings you can try setting options under the Others can: menu to Friends Only or Nobody.

It seems you can disable a good bit but I'm not sure if it will disable them from following you.

It will however stop them from seeing your activities w/o friending you or you can even disable that.

Note: The privacy controls are on account.xbox.com web menu not from the xbox privacy menu.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Benwalker92! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can't, as they are following you, so even if you aren't following them the status on their side won't change, you can block them but not delete the followers
  6. GreenJester8559 Win User

Xbox One Can't Remove Follower!

try erase cache and try again, or throught web or xbox app
Thema:

1. Can't remove Xbox followers - Similar Threads - Can't remove followers

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  4. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  5. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  6. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  7. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...
  8. I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account: I have tried to sign in to my microsoft account but I apparently had put 2 step factor in and I'm trying to re-sign in but microsoft keeps giving me the run around about a xbox console but I don't...
  9. How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...: I am receiving communication and moderating from a developer or cast member of the farcy 4 game. This person has tryed to communicate walkthrough technique and has tryed a hijacking connection to...
  10. I can't remove 3 followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't remove 3 followers: I can't remove 3 followers who have me in their friend list, I also tried to block them but they won't delete me from their list. With others I was able to unsubscribe from their friends list but...