Can't Remove Friends

Discus and support Can't Remove Friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I accidentally added someone to my friend's list. Now when I try to remove them they do not disappear. If they do disappear it is only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 501236c0-cc95-47c3-beea-92a0fce9415f, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Can't Remove Friends

Hello,

I accidentally added someone to my friend's list. Now when I try to remove them they do not disappear. If they do disappear it is only momentarily. I have tried removing them from the console, xbox.com, and the Xbox app. I have even tried blocking them and
    they still appear. Reached out to Xbox customer chat and they said the person could not be found on my friend's list. Is there any troubleshooting or anyone else having this problem. May switch consoles if cant get better service than a delayed and unfulfilling customer
    chat window.

Thanks.

:)

501236c0-cc95-47c3-beea-92a0fce9415f, Apr 21, 2018
  2. Cannot add/delete friends

Can't send friends requires and remove friends

deadboy381970, Apr 21, 2018
  3. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    How Do I Wipe My Whole Friends List Instantly On Xbox One ?

You can't. But a quicker way to remove friends is to open new tabs in your browser from xbox.com and just hit remove friend on each one.

blueamcat, Apr 21, 2018
  4. Can't Remove Friends

Mister Kellogg, Apr 23, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Can't Remove Friends

6. deadboy381970 Win User

Cannot add/delete friends

Can't send friends requires and remove friends
  7. blueamcat Win User

How Do I Wipe My Whole Friends List Instantly On Xbox One ?

You can't. But a quicker way to remove friends is to open new tabs in your browser from xbox.com and just hit remove friend on each one.
  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

Can't add friends, be added by someone, or remove friend

Have you tried to reboot your console?
  9. pawncrackers Win User

Can't add friends, be added by someone, or remove friend

Hi there,

The team are currently aware of the issues with adding friends, and are working to get everything up and running as soon as possible. More via Twitter, or the Service Status page that a community member posted a short time ago :)

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1058495964783173632

Best,

L
Thema:

Can't Remove Friends

1. Can't Remove Friends - Similar Threads - Can't Remove Friends

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  4. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  5. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  6. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  7. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...
  8. I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account: I have tried to sign in to my microsoft account but I apparently had put 2 step factor in and I'm trying to re-sign in but microsoft keeps giving me the run around about a xbox console but I don't...
  9. How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...: I am receiving communication and moderating from a developer or cast member of the farcy 4 game. This person has tryed to communicate walkthrough technique and has tryed a hijacking connection to...
  10. I can't remove 3 followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't remove 3 followers: I can't remove 3 followers who have me in their friend list, I also tried to block them but they won't delete me from their list. With others I was able to unsubscribe from their friends list but...