Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend

Discus and support Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title states. I can't do a couple things. 1. Remove people from my friends list. It says they are removed. However, they stay, yet when you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PoseidonsKraken, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend

As the title states.

I can't do a couple things.

1. Remove people from my friends list. It says they are removed. However, they stay, yet when you select to look at their profile, it shows (add friend) as if they arent already on your list.

2. Downgrade (favorites) to just normal (friend). It simply doesnt work.

Can we get this fixed?

:)

PoseidonsKraken, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Can't remove friends from Xbox One friend list

Hello guys,im trying to clean my friend list by removing some friends,but evertime i restart my Xbox One,they come back to my friend list,but i checked my xbox account here and i only see 15 friends that i still have.Kinda annoying.If you could help me that
    would be realy nice.Thanks !

Guilherme5544, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Can't add friends/friends being removed from list

I'm having an issue adding a friend. When I add them they appear on my list but are removed a bit later.

Another friend is also having this issue with me. I keep getting removed from their friends list.

I didn't have any problems until the dashboard change the other day.

a p r i i c a t, Oct 22, 2017
  4. dellmas Win User

How do I stop seeing someone sign in that I've blocked??

I'm not sure if Blocking someone removes them as a "Favorite" which is what triggers seeing someone sign in. Perhaps unblock them, remove them as a favorite and then re block them?
    Only way to do that would be to unblock, add as a friend, add as favorite then remove from favo

rite. Blocking removes them from friends list. If they aren't on your friend list they aren't a favorite. Try again.🤷‍♂️
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

removing friend from friends list

Hey there, CrummyLoki6! This thread is a bit old. We currently have a service alert up about friends lists on our
    Xbox Live Service Status page. If that is removed and you are still running into issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're seeing and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  6. CrummyLoki6 Win User

Did this ever get resolved? We're having the same problem.. A gamer just appeared in our friend list today, we didn't invite nor ask them. Now we can't get rid of them. Keep getting the same error as mentioned above. Very frustrating!
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

follow these steps:

1. Restart your console.
    2. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE-enabled gamertag.
    3. Ask someone from your friends list to delete you from his or her friends list.
    4. Send a new friend request to the same person.
    5. Sign out of Xbox Live, and then sign in to Xbox Live again. Then Try Remove the Gamer-tag you`ve been trying to remove from your Friends-List.
    You might want to check out 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 They deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more. It may be your "Internet Connection" to the Xbox Service, Your Connection may be poor and it`s
    blocking the ability to Process your Request from your Xbox 360. I wish you all the very best of luck VenomGoesDeep.
  8. Lollamia Win User

Removal of friend from friends list

Greetings,

Are you still having trouble and are you trying to remove him by doing it on the xbox or xbox.com if it does not remove him on the xbox try xbox.com and try to remove him as also if you removed him on xbox if it lets you this time id sign out and back in
    and see if he is still there on your list.

Regards
Thema:

Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend

1. Can't remove friends from friends list, favorites not being downgraded to normal friend - Similar Threads - Can't remove friends

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  4. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  5. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  6. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  7. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...
  8. I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account: I have tried to sign in to my microsoft account but I apparently had put 2 step factor in and I'm trying to re-sign in but microsoft keeps giving me the run around about a xbox console but I don't...
  9. How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...: I am receiving communication and moderating from a developer or cast member of the farcy 4 game. This person has tryed to communicate walkthrough technique and has tryed a hijacking connection to...
  10. I can't remove 3 followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't remove 3 followers: I can't remove 3 followers who have me in their friend list, I also tried to block them but they won't delete me from their list. With others I was able to unsubscribe from their friends list but...