Can't remove follower from xbox account.

Discus and support Can't remove follower from xbox account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HI, I would like to report an issue that I opened a week ago in this thread:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Endless077, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Endless077
    Endless077 Guest

HI, I would like to report an issue that I opened a week ago in this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=83fc5ec5-afa3-4316-ac0b-ce66ac61dc78

All data data are not served, the problem is basically a very important PRIVACY problem.

In short, my account has only 1 follower, this follower and I are not friends and we don't know each other, I tried to contact him but nothing, probably he can't either, I would like him to be deleted from my follower list.

TRIED:

• Contacted technical support via chat who advised me to apply here as some similar threads have been resolved.
    • Reported the problem via the feedback hub visible here: https://aka.ms/AAgo5ff
    • Block / Unblock (many times) but nothing.
    • Blocked directly, but remains in the follower list.
    other tips on the other thread that has not been updated for days.

One hope of resolution is the following thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...follower/5a887706-a589-41e7-a65e-650602dd57be

I'm not the only one with this problem that seems underestimated when actually for people like me who care about their PRIVACY it is quite annoying.

I ask for technical support to solve it, thank you very much.

:)

Endless077, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

This user was contacted by a member of the forums staff, not by technical support, the thread is from 2017 and this has been changed, currently for that you need to contact Xbox support directly trough the contact us in the site, here will only be community members.

If you notice the thread was resolved doing as i mentioned, changing the privacy settings to not allow others to see your account information
  3. 4b242682-2a39-4c73-b Win User

I said I should expect contact an email from them, I will update the thread if I find solutions and listen for more suggestions.
  4. 4b242682-2a39-4c73-b Win User

Modify privacy setting is not a perfect solution of my problem, i want that the bugged follower will be deleted.

How can i contact a microsoft techincal support that could resolve my problem?

The microsoft support told me that Forum can resolve this problem. :(
  5. 4b242682-2a39-4c73-b Win User

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You won't be contacted by support unless you contact them first as I mentioned before, as I mentioned before.

Have a great day!
Thema:

1. Can't remove follower from xbox account. - Similar Threads - Can't remove follower

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  4. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  5. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  6. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  7. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...
  8. I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account: I have tried to sign in to my microsoft account but I apparently had put 2 step factor in and I'm trying to re-sign in but microsoft keeps giving me the run around about a xbox console but I don't...
  9. How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...: I am receiving communication and moderating from a developer or cast member of the farcy 4 game. This person has tryed to communicate walkthrough technique and has tryed a hijacking connection to...
  10. I can't remove 3 followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't remove 3 followers: I can't remove 3 followers who have me in their friend list, I also tried to block them but they won't delete me from their list. With others I was able to unsubscribe from their friends list but...