Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges

Discus and support Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to remove my credit card from my accoubt but its says theres pending charges that need to finish before i can remove it. Do you know whats... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsFknKobi, Apr 2, 2018.

1. ItsFknKobi
    ItsFknKobi Guest

I want to remove my credit card from my accoubt but its says theres pending charges that need to finish before i can remove it. Do you know whats happening (i just turned of auto renew for my ea access and xbox gold)

:)

ItsFknKobi, Apr 2, 2018
  2. Taazifier
    Taazifier Guest
    Use Voucher not credit card.

I jus brought a $10 voucher its on my account and also my credit card is on my account when I go to buy something it says its going to charge the credit card not the voucher. How can I change that without out removing the credit card? (I have my gold membership
    on my credit card so I cant remove it)

Taazifier, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Corwin613
    Corwin613 Guest
    Xbox Game Pass Paid - But is Pending on Xbox !

Game Pass charged my Credit Card on July 11th. Microsoft site says it is still a "pending" charge... It is now the 19th....

Corwin613, Apr 2, 2018
  4. Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges

You either have the card linked to actively renew other Microsoft services, currently have an item on pre-order, or you still have an outstanding balance that you must pay off.

You can verify all of your active subscriptions here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

If you have something on pre-order, you will want to cancel that pre-order first in order to remove your card. If you have an outstanding balance to pay, you must pay it off before you can remove your card. If you are unable to use your credit card to pay
    the balance, you have the option of adding another payment method to your account and use that to pay off the balance. Once the balance is paid off, you should then be able to remove your credit card.

If you need more assistance, contact Xbox Support by
    choosing phone or chat
    . The customer reps over phone or chat will have access to your account records and help you out.

Internet Expert, Apr 2, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

You either have the card linked to actively renew other Microsoft services, currently have an item on pre-order, or you still have an outstanding balance that you must pay off.

You can verify all of your active subscriptions here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

If you have something on pre-order, you will want to cancel that pre-order first in order to remove your card. If you have an outstanding balance to pay, you must pay it off before you can remove your card. If you are unable to use your credit card to pay
    the balance, you have the option of adding another payment method to your account and use that to pay off the balance. Once the balance is paid off, you should then be able to remove your credit card.

If you need more assistance, contact Xbox Support by
    choosing phone or chat
    . The customer reps over phone or chat will have access to your account records and help you out.
  6. Corwin613 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Paid - But is Pending on Xbox !

Game Pass charged my Credit Card on July 11th. Microsoft site says it is still a "pending" charge... It is now the 19th....
  7. VampChickSGL Win User

Help with credit card on the xbox 360

I too want to remove a credit card from my account...... the card has expired but is still getting charged and my bank is paying it (WTF) , i just want the card removed as my life has changed but i still want my account. Why cant we remove our credit card
    details.....???
  8. Drjimr Win User

Billing

Put a giftcard in for 12 mo gold membership and it still charged me. Chat takes forever (and completely unhelpful), no email option, no phone option. Cant even remove credit card from their system. Now I'm just going to charge back on my credit card
    - at least my credit card company provide service. Next system will definitely not be a microsucks product. Also moved to viber away from Skype, as well as on committee at work to look at removing Office and going to Google Office instead -- say goodbye
    to $100K...
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

Charged twice when I purchased Halo 5

Hi there,

The two purchases, are they showing as pending charges on a card, or solid/applied charges?

If both are showing as pending, one will drop off in a couple days while the other will actually be applied to the card.

Same thing happens when using a credit card at a gas station.
Thema:

1. Cant remove credit card cause it says there's pending charges - Similar Threads - Cant remove credit

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove...
  9. Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...: Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to access when it wants sign in with email that was...
  10. only family organiser cant remove child account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    only family organiser cant remove child account?: I ran into some issues while gaming because of some account settings and had been trying to change them but with no success, it looks like the only option would be to leave the family, so I tried...