Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

Discus and support Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MidshipDoor447, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account?

Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly fine through steam, it has all my old DLC keys that I used 8 years ago, but I can't activate any of them through steam, and I can't remember an ID from
    8 years ago.

I want to actually play the game, but also put my DLC to use after all these years, but I really cannot remember an ID I had 8 years ago, considering I only made one for the game.

Again... all the codes belong to me, and are present on my steam account. I just can't activate them apparently without knowing my old throwaway Live ID.

:)

MidshipDoor447, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately games cannot be transferred from one account to another. However, if you remember the gamertag then contact support. So long as you can answer some account related questions they may be able to give you the email. From
    there it's a simple matter of changing the password.
  3. EXES5 Win User

You can recover the password on pc go to

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution and follow the steps
  4. Bigblaster Win User

Downloaded Fable 3 thrue Steam / Can't download the free DLC's / Can't open the "Games for Windows Marketplace"

over a year and i still can not access my fable 3 DLC's
  5. EJ1220 Win User

gamertag change

[quote user="Leemartin74"]

hi, i wanted to change my gamertag from what it is now to LAM74, i made the mistake of making a new profile with this name ages ago and have since forgot my hotmail password. all i want is that gamertag so i wondered if theres a way i can sort it, many thanks.

[/quote]

I believe it takes 7 years for Xbox to delete an inactive account. However, Xbox Customer Support cannot give you the password. If you don't know the Windows Live ID after you pass Account Ownership Verification they can give you the Windows Live ID, but
    that's it. So if you already know the Windows Live ID you should just go to the
    Live Website
    there you can click can't access account and attempt to reset the password. An Xbox Customer Support Agent can't give you that Windows Live ID password. Once you get access to the account you can go ahead and make that change of that gamertag
    which will free it up.

Hope that helps! :)
  6. DntMessWitRohan Win User

XBOX STAFF : IS THIS SITE LEGIT?

I remember using this site a long time ago but I didn't know that they required a Windows Live ID to get access...
Thema:

1. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC - Similar Threads - Can't remember Windows

2. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  3. I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it: Am I able to get my old account back just by giving someone the password for my old xbox account. The account was originally made for someone else to use but I didn't realise the importance of it...
  4. My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...: Hi, I don't know if it is me that changed it by accident or someone else, but my email address username has been changed, and I can't find it, or even remember changing it. I really need this...
  5. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  6. I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.: Hi, I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang. I have tried the reset password link but the email never arrives. Help. Thanks, A....
  7. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  8. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  9. I can't find or remember my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find or remember my old email: So I had an account for like 4-5 years and one day my Xbox stopped working and like another year went by and it started to work again so I'm asking you if y'all could find the email to MTN Replayz...
  10. I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...: I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how. Can someone help me please....