Can't remember my first profile name that i used when i brought the games somehow it got...

Discus and support Can't remember my first profile name that i used when i brought the games somehow it got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get erased profile same email won't let me retrieve it or play games i brought 0980376c-cbd2-4193-91bb-2b012856da73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david parker6, May 11, 2023.

1. Can't remember my first profile name that i used when i brought the games somehow it got...

Can't get erased profile same email won't let me retrieve it or play games i brought

:)

david parker6, May 11, 2023
  2. M-. Win User

I forgot my email used for my minecraft account and i think my email has changed

Update: I somehow recover an email that used in my phone and got access to it but it not really a same account for my Minecraft account

I do remember my info on my Gamertag and such but I do not remember when I migrate an account to Microsoft which email I used
  3. Advantage Camo Win User

Your story

I've been gaming since the Atari and Pong days. Got my first 360 in 2008 I think. Best gaming memory is playing games as a kid with my brother for hours on end. Worst memory is when I had to sell my first 360 and when I got my current one some time ago I
    couldn't remember my email and password for my original 360 account lol. Can't remember my first 360 game, might have been Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
  4. kaw203 Win User

Why

I brought a second hand console years ago and it was banned online when i first got it home and downloaded my profile too it. Phoned support who advised me what to do
  5. murray austy Win User

Can't change name for free for the first time

Me too, I had the same obligation.

As soon as I signed in, XBOX pulled a name that I once used (I dont even remember when. Plus, I dont even remember when I assigned this name to my hotmail.com/outlook.com account).

Anyhow as soon as I signed in this name popped up and now I can't change for free, even they say that the first gamertag change is for free.

What can I do?
  6. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

Which console did you start with?

Sega Megadrive was the first console I ever played can't remember what game it when I really got into gaming it would have been with the Nintendo 64.
Thema:

Can't remember my first profile name that i used when i brought the games somehow it got...

1. Can't remember my first profile name that i used when i brought the games somehow it got... - Similar Threads - Can't remember profile

2. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  3. I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it: Am I able to get my old account back just by giving someone the password for my old xbox account. The account was originally made for someone else to use but I didn't realise the importance of it...
  4. My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...: Hi, I don't know if it is me that changed it by accident or someone else, but my email address username has been changed, and I can't find it, or even remember changing it. I really need this...
  5. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  6. I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.: Hi, I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang. I have tried the reset password link but the email never arrives. Help. Thanks, A....
  7. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  8. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  9. I can't find or remember my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find or remember my old email: So I had an account for like 4-5 years and one day my Xbox stopped working and like another year went by and it started to work again so I'm asking you if y'all could find the email to MTN Replayz...
  10. I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...: I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how. Can someone help me please....