Cant remember email address and got charged

Discus and support Cant remember email address and got charged in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So seems like i have an automatic charge for ultimate xbox game pass subscribtion and i cant remember the email at all, and i want my moneys back but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jonppari, Feb 12, 2023.

1. jonppari
    jonppari Guest

So seems like i have an automatic charge for ultimate xbox game pass subscribtion and i cant remember the email at all, and i want my moneys back but seems like i cant open an support "ticket" here because i cant find where to and the live chat "from monday to sunday between 9-18" is never available. What to do

I wanna see all hotmails/outlooks where i have set the payment option as my paypal (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) is that possible?

:)

jonppari, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your charges.

Just a heads up, if you do not have an account or do not have access to where the charges are coming from, refund request could not be processed. I would suggest to reach out with the bank instead to stop incoming charges and to dispute the charges that you want to dispute since this could be possible fraud.
  3. j george lee Win User

Cant remember my email address

No this just goes round in circles, i just need to find out the email address so i can get back on the account. I havent got it on my xbox no more since the support chat line told me to delete the profiles off so i could sort out family settings. iv tried
    going onto my DLC history to see if i could re-download anything, but to no avail :/
  4. Megavolt480 Win User

Since you don't know the original e-mail address for the other gamertag, you will have to contact Microsoft support (different from Xbox support) to recover your account. Go here:

commerce.microsoft.com/.../GetSupport

For product, choose Xbox, for Problem Type choose Microsoft Account, for Category, choose Forgot Microsoft account. You can have a support rep call you to verify your information. They will be able to change the email address for you and you'll then be
    able to update the password. From there you'll be able to download the GT back on to your console.
  5. Megavolt480 Win User

6. xBLAZ3xPR3DAT0R Win User

xbox ambassador problem

i cant remember the address cos i deleted the email
Thema:

1. Cant remember email address and got charged - Similar Threads - Cant remember email

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. I cant remember my email for my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember my email for my xbox account: hi well I want to get back on my old xbox account but I can't remember my email for it any suggestions 2e098f26-38ba-4da9-b34e-2572048b666d
  5. how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember: So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i had to make a new email. And after all this i...
  6. cant remember email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant remember email: I forgot my email, I tried to log in with my phone number but I alredy have several accounts linked to it so it give several emails but they all blured so i cant remember it...
  7. how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...: i have no memory of anything for the account and all i use the account for is my games and it has EVERYTHING on it. i really need this account to be able to try and prevent this from happening...
  8. Cant remember login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember login email: We had to reset my child's xbox. Unknowingly, this erased his profile/login info too. We cant recover his saved progresses without getting his old profile email. We know the profile name, but not...
  9. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  10. I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...: If there's any way to find the email I used from the name "6868alt" I used on the minecraft account, that would be really awesome. I had used it as a storage alt for Hypixel but I completely...