Can't relink my discord account

Discus and support Can't relink my discord account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Went through all steps to link account and it's just not working b478a64e-791a-42a0-b9ff-97285fc4c3ce Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Peyton Yost, May 6, 2023.

1. Peyton Yost
    Peyton Yost Guest

Went through all steps to link account and it's just not working

:)

Peyton Yost, May 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue however, there are no official announcements from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing relinking your discord?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I am happy to know that and you're welcome. Enjoy playing!
  4. Peyton Yost Win User

It would keep telling me to relink my account, wouldn't load my servers.

Resolved through factory reset, keep my games and apps.

Thank you
  5. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  6. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
Thema:

1. Can't relink my discord account - Similar Threads - Can't relink discord

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  5. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  6. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't relink Xbox account to epic games: I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect...
  7. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  8. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  9. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  10. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...