Cant Reinstall xbox app on microsoft store

Discus and support Cant Reinstall xbox app on microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hii , i uninstall my xbox app on pc . now i cant install on microsoft store e6cf1401-a5eb-41db-aa33-7bbc3888a01a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Airul Azizi, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Airul Azizi
    Airul Azizi Guest

Hii , i uninstall my xbox app on pc . now i cant install on microsoft store

:)

Airul Azizi, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Otare Zakuro Win User

Minecraft: Failed to initialise account. Please try again later. (Error code 0x80004004)

The issue was fixed by reinstalling xbox app and relogging into both Microsoft Store and Xbox app.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Owned and installed games not showing up on PC Xbox app

Thanks for the answer.

Open the xbox app and log out of your account. Then go to your microsoft store and log out as well.

Then enter the microsoft store again, and finally also log in to the xbox app.

If it doesn't work, reinstall the xbox app
  4. SevenPenguin846 Win User

Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

I already did that. and subscribe through Microsoft store before using the xbox app.

Also Repair/Reset both Xbox app and Microsoft Store. reinstall xbox live service, checked time, day, region.
  5. Leo Hernandez Lopez Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not re-installing

Hello Josef.
    I have tried reinstalling the app directly from the Microsoft Store, but i cant at the moment since my verification settings are changing and I cant find the app page on the app itself where I'm logged on

Also the account I posted the post on isnt letting me reply so im using this one
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox live

Try reinstalling the Xbox app. Also sign out of the Microsoft store and sign in again.
Thema:

1. Cant Reinstall xbox app on microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant Reinstall app

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  7. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  8. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  9. cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant backup forza horzizon 5 on my D drive for windows reinstall: i cant copy it it says that i have to be an administrator ven though i am and when i checked and my user has full cntrol permission set on it and it says that i cant edit it because is corrupt or...
  10. why cant i reinstall sea of thieves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i reinstall sea of thieves?: So, i wanted to play sea of thieves with a friend and when i tried updating the game it wouldnt update and i ended up trying to uninstall the game to try and reinstall it to see if that would help...