Can't reinstall Minecraft

Discus and support Can't reinstall Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was opening Minecraft and it took time to open so I tried many times and it used to get stuck at the same place again and again then I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HimanshuBarve, Aug 18, 2020.

  1. Can't reinstall Minecraft


    I was opening Minecraft and it took time to open so I tried many times and it used to get stuck at the same place again and again then I tried reinstalling but It was not downloading. Pls, Help
    ASAP.

    (Note:I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection Pack)

    :)
     
    HimanshuBarve, Aug 18, 2020
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    can't reinstall minecraft

    You're welcome. Glad I could help.
  3. HotCakeX Win User

    can't reinstall minecraft

    Hello,

    it's a known issue, Minecraft Dungeons developers confirmed this problem exists and they are working on it.


    [​IMG]
  4. Guys stop Win User

    can't reinstall minecraft

    i got a new laptop and I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 minecraft but it's telling me i don't own it, although i still have it in my purchase history.

    I'm using the same account as i did when i purchased it, and I'm only using microsoft on 2 devices.
    Hi im going to lock this thread
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    can't reinstall minecraft

    Can you check in
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    if Minecraft shows up in your purchases there?

    If it is in your purchase history, you should be able to open the store, go to the three button menu of the store in the upper right corner, and then install Minecraft from your library there.
  6. KahlanSkye Win User

    can't reinstall minecraft

    I'm not talking about minecraft dungeons, im talking about windows 10 minecraft. thanks though
Thema:

Can't reinstall Minecraft

Loading...
  1. Can't reinstall Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall Minecraft

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall: Getting an error message when trying to install xbox app on Windows 11 22H2 c10dd042-6aa7-44a4-a8de-03843f3290c3
  9. Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?: I tried to open FC24 but my Xbox One said it was corrupted and asked me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Whenever I try to install the game it immediately stops and shows this error code:...
  10. Can't reinstall digital game on xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall digital game on xbox one: Hello, I uninstalled a game (AC Valhalla) that i bought digitally on xbox one, but now I can't find it on my owned games. When I go to the Microsoft store it shows that i have to buy it again....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. why cant i reinstall minecraft xbox