Can't reinstall Minecraft bedrock

Discus and support Can't reinstall Minecraft bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I got a copy of Minecraft bedrock because I bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018. I succesfully intalled my copy once.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ptinizaray, Nov 27, 2021.

  1. ptinizaray
    ptinizaray Guest

    Can't reinstall Minecraft bedrock


    Hello,

    I got a copy of Minecraft bedrock because I bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018. I succesfully intalled my copy once. Then I had to format my computer. Now I want to reinstall the copy but Microsoft Store doesn't show than I own the game. I wonder in wich link I have lo log in to download the game again.

    Thanks in advance

    :)
     
    ptinizaray, Nov 27, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Can't reinstall Minecraft bedrock

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Launch the Microsoft Store app on your Taskbar

    Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

    Click My Library

    Scroll through the list then click the Minecraft app if its listed there, then click the download button.

    See more on that here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Hope this helps
  3. IINeto 18II Win User

    No carga el inicio de sesión en Minecraft -[Translation - Does not load login in Minecraft]

    yo desinstle y reinstale el minecraft y me funciono solo que es bedrock de consola

    -[Translation - I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and it worked only that it is console bedrock]
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

    minecraft windows disappeared

    Are you sure you purchased Minecraft for Windows and not Minecraft Bedrock (the console version)? Were you playing it just fine on the computer before reinstalling it?
  5. AgentNiko105 Win User

    Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon ps4

    On the Minecraft gift celebration thing you get a game called Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon this is what I'm referring to

    Oh and I'm on bedrock edition no error message the map just won't load And I can't reinstall the game cuz I don't have good internet and theres gonna be at least 7gb if updates which I just can't do
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Minecraft. Can't send chat messages.

    Is this happening on Java or Bedrock edition?

    May I know if you already tried reinstalling Minecraft game and launcher?
Thema:

Can't reinstall Minecraft bedrock

Loading...
  1. Can't reinstall Minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall Minecraft

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wouldn't work -- uninstalled -- can't reinstall: Getting an error message when trying to install xbox app on Windows 11 22H2 c10dd042-6aa7-44a4-a8de-03843f3290c3
  9. Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?: I tried to open FC24 but my Xbox One said it was corrupted and asked me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Whenever I try to install the game it immediately stops and shows this error code:...
  10. Can't reinstall digital game on xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall digital game on xbox one: Hello, I uninstalled a game (AC Valhalla) that i bought digitally on xbox one, but now I can't find it on my owned games. When I go to the Microsoft store it shows that i have to buy it again....