can't refine ore materials

Discus and support can't refine ore materials in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys, I just started playing the elderscrolls online tamriel unlimited, for the Xbox one, and I'm trying to craft armor, I need to refine my ore but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AIPHA1, Sep 7, 2017.

1. AIPHA1
    AIPHA1 Guest

hi guys, I just started playing the elderscrolls online tamriel unlimited, for the Xbox one, and I'm trying to craft armor, I need to refine my ore but when I go to the blacksmith station it Dosent show any option when I click on refine..as if I have no
    ore, but I have ten of them..I dont know if its a bug, but I hope someone can help me fix this problem, thanks.

:)

AIPHA1, Sep 7, 2017
  2. I CR0NUS I
    I CR0NUS I Guest
    can't refine ore

I have never had this happen to me before. If I were you I would report this to Zenimax. I do not know, since you posted this two months ago, if this issue has been resolved. I hope it has, although with Zenimax we never know. They fix one thing and two
    more are broken.

Sorry, that is all I can come up with.

~

I CR0NUS I, Sep 7, 2017
  3. AIPHA1
    AIPHA1 Guest
    can't refine ore

hi guys, I just started playing the elder scrolls online and I'm having a problem with the refining..I have ten coronium ores but when I go to the black smith station and click refine it shows that I have nothing! Their is no option for ore, I dont know
    if this is a bug..can anyone help me, maybe have advice?

AIPHA1, Sep 8, 2017
  4. I CR0NUS I Win User

can't refine ore

I have never had this happen to me before. If I were you I would report this to Zenimax. I do not know, since you posted this two months ago, if this issue has been resolved. I hope it has, although with Zenimax we never know. They fix one thing and two
    more are broken.

Sorry, that is all I can come up with.

~
  5. andersonpassos Win User

No mans sky

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Build your first Portable Refiner from the build menu with 1 Metal Plate and 30 Oxygen. You can refine one material at a time. The Portable Refiner can be easily picked up (taking up 1x inventory space) and redeployed elsewhere, this means you don't have to carry your building materials around.

How to refine materials:

Select the fuel slot to load it with fuel, with Carbon or (more efficient) Condensed Carbon.

Select the input slot to add material to be refined.

Click Start and wait.

Select refined materials in the exit slot to transfer them to your inventory.

You must clear all input and output material before you can pick up the Portable Refiner. The remaining fuel is returned to your inventory.
  6. Photonimus Win User

How do you like the look of the weapons and armor?

Glass isn't actually glass. It's some kind of volcanic type material (referred to as malachite) that when refined has a 'glassy' look to it, so they call it such.
  7. SNIPER NOC Win User

Smithing Help Please.

Gather animal hides and turn them into leather.

And/or if you have the transmute spell and iron ores, make jewelry.

Also let materials accumulate. Too much leather?

Make leather armor, improve them, and sell'em.
  8. BOGNER04 Win User

Looking for Minecraft players!

Hi , Chris here. I like mining..... So if u need ore materials. Add me.... I just have fun mining, ill also help build stuff, I play on the pc also .... So I know what I'm doing.
Thema:

1. can't refine ore materials - Similar Threads - can't refine ore

2. I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join friends games on AOE 3 but they are able to join me?: On age of empires 3 definitive edition I can not join friends game for ranked battle but they can join mine 83b38065-677d-4fff-b804-a9bc35ad5f67
  3. why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...: first time using it so idk if i should ask here or up there sorry 817f8f52-a89a-4d05-96dc-e977411ae392
  4. Why can't I play two different Xbox consoles on different accounts in the same room?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play two different Xbox consoles on different accounts in the same room?: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox Series X plugged in running side by side on separate live accounts, and a Playstation 4 in another room. They all work fine, except the Xbox Series X. It keeps...
  5. Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot.: The update didn't do it's thing. I can't get past the update screen it says "there was a problem with the update. Error code 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Check network connection then try...
  6. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817
  7. I can't select my skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't select my skins: I play Minecraft on the PS4, and when i entered the game today my skin won't select, and when i go put it back it says error while loading skin, i reniciated the videogame and nothing would...
  8. I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games: But I can sign into the One and apps just fine. Error code is 8015190A. 2125b20a-f208-4371-9deb-cdf8ef9a8923
  9. Why can't I log in this specific account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I log in this specific account?: I can't log in the website xbox.com when trying to use my Microsoft account. I am logged in the Xbox app, but when I go to the website and click on sign in, sometimes it just refreshes without...
  10. My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Username was changed by someone who hacked my PC, I can't access my Minecraft account...: I specifically made an xbox account with username "m**********@gmail.com"(not providing the full email for security reasons) to buy Minecraft java edition, after getting hacked the hacker changed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eso cant refine