can't refine ore materials

Discus and support can't refine ore materials in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys, I just started playing the elderscrolls online tamriel unlimited, for the Xbox one, and I'm trying to craft armor, I need to refine my ore but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AIPHA1, Sep 7, 2017.

1. AIPHA1
    AIPHA1 Guest

hi guys, I just started playing the elderscrolls online tamriel unlimited, for the Xbox one, and I'm trying to craft armor, I need to refine my ore but when I go to the blacksmith station it Dosent show any option when I click on refine..as if I have no
    ore, but I have ten of them..I dont know if its a bug, but I hope someone can help me fix this problem, thanks.

:)

AIPHA1, Sep 7, 2017
  2. I CR0NUS I
    I CR0NUS I Guest
    can't refine ore

I have never had this happen to me before. If I were you I would report this to Zenimax. I do not know, since you posted this two months ago, if this issue has been resolved. I hope it has, although with Zenimax we never know. They fix one thing and two
    more are broken.

Sorry, that is all I can come up with.

~

I CR0NUS I, Sep 7, 2017
  3. AIPHA1
    AIPHA1 Guest
    can't refine ore

hi guys, I just started playing the elder scrolls online and I'm having a problem with the refining..I have ten coronium ores but when I go to the black smith station and click refine it shows that I have nothing! Their is no option for ore, I dont know
    if this is a bug..can anyone help me, maybe have advice?

AIPHA1, Sep 8, 2017
  4. I CR0NUS I Win User

can't refine ore

I have never had this happen to me before. If I were you I would report this to Zenimax. I do not know, since you posted this two months ago, if this issue has been resolved. I hope it has, although with Zenimax we never know. They fix one thing and two
    more are broken.

Sorry, that is all I can come up with.

~
  5. andersonpassos Win User

No mans sky

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Build your first Portable Refiner from the build menu with 1 Metal Plate and 30 Oxygen. You can refine one material at a time. The Portable Refiner can be easily picked up (taking up 1x inventory space) and redeployed elsewhere, this means you don't have to carry your building materials around.

How to refine materials:

Select the fuel slot to load it with fuel, with Carbon or (more efficient) Condensed Carbon.

Select the input slot to add material to be refined.

Click Start and wait.

Select refined materials in the exit slot to transfer them to your inventory.

You must clear all input and output material before you can pick up the Portable Refiner. The remaining fuel is returned to your inventory.
  6. Photonimus Win User

How do you like the look of the weapons and armor?

Glass isn't actually glass. It's some kind of volcanic type material (referred to as malachite) that when refined has a 'glassy' look to it, so they call it such.
  7. SNIPER NOC Win User

Smithing Help Please.

Gather animal hides and turn them into leather.

And/or if you have the transmute spell and iron ores, make jewelry.

Also let materials accumulate. Too much leather?

Make leather armor, improve them, and sell'em.
  8. BOGNER04 Win User

Looking for Minecraft players!

Hi , Chris here. I like mining..... So if u need ore materials. Add me.... I just have fun mining, ill also help build stuff, I play on the pc also .... So I know what I'm doing.
Thema:

1. can't refine ore materials - Similar Threads - can't refine ore

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  6. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  7. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  8. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eso cant refine