Can't reedom

Discus and support Can't reedom in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can't reedom my just cause 2 code abaed14b-4727-47c9-bb00-b2680900d5a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BulgyMermaid596, Jun 23, 2017.

  1. Can't reedom


    can't reedom my just cause 2 code

    :)
     
    BulgyMermaid596, Jun 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Clasiffy
    Clasiffy Guest
    Can't reedom code for xbox live

    I Bought a 12 month xbox live card n On my xbox it keeps on saying error that this orrcurred and will be investigated. also nothing havesnt been done with it.
     
    Clasiffy, Jun 23, 2017
    #2
  3. gift code not working

    i just got a $100 gift card but i reedom it and it did not give it to me
     
    glow boyglow boy, Jun 23, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Reedom code

  5. WPAK Win User

    Reedom code

    Hi there,

    double check you are using the account that was used to redeem the prepaid code on. If you are using the correct account then be sure to check
    http://account.microsoft.com and check the transactions and payment options shown there

    to verify the balance isn't showing, keep in mind that payment options and balance are per country region (currency)

    If nothing shows then be sure to check the transactions section too, since it may show information.

    If you can't find any issue etc and you are certain you are using the correct account then it might be best to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    Let us know the results
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

    Reedom code

    There has been some service issues over the last 24hrs and that may have affected it showing up. If not still showing then as suggested contact support,

    Hopefully it will be on now
  7. metman007 Win User

    my live email account was hacked

    my email is not verified. i want change it and web site say to me: you can change your email adress...

    i want change it :( i cant import my microsoft point reedom code :(
  8. zakimani Win User

    Reedom Xbox code problem

    and also if is possible i need to know the key if already redeemed or not and the date of activation cuz i can't do anything ...
Thema:

Can't reedom

Loading...
  1. Can't reedom - Similar Threads - Can't reedom

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Can't reedom code for xbox live

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reedom code for xbox live: I Bought a 12 month xbox live card n On my xbox it keeps on saying error that this orrcurred and will be investigated. also nothing havesnt been done with it. 2e4b4a7b-1b9b-4242-9bee-808bd0a78d84