can't redownload my pay games

Discus and support can't redownload my pay games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new Xbox but all of the game that I pay for is not there and when I try to download them in the store it says I have to pay again.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Salazar2, Mar 25, 2023.

1. can't redownload my pay games

I got a new Xbox but all of the game that I pay for is not there and when I try to download them in the store it says I have to pay again.

:)

David Salazar2, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game issue.

Please check if you have the correct account that owns the games you purchased before.

You can also check your order history on the account to see if the games that you had purchased before are there, you can check that here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If they are not there, try checking other accounts where you can find them so you can download them again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't redownload my arcade games!

The only way to redownload them for free is by having access to the original account that purchased them. However, since it's the email that got hacked I'm not sure if you'll need to contact the email provider or Xbox support.
  4. SPARSTE96 Win User

I can't change my gamertag.

Update: i cleared the sysyem cache and redownloaded my account but i still can't change my gamertag.

Inzv, i also tried to pay with another credit card so i don't think that the credit card is the problem in this particular case.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Can't redownload games with gold game

It sounds like you're either dealing with Xbox Live gold issue or your account lost the license towards AC3. You'll have to ask Microsoft support to investigate and see if they can find the cause of the missing game.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Can't redownload games with gold game

Do you still have an active gold subscription?
Thema:

1. can't redownload my pay games - Similar Threads - can't redownload pay

2. Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!: I need some serious help with the legacy launcher not working cuz. I was trying to reset my password and accidentally pressed next without re-entering the new password, So it went into an infinite...
  3. I've purchased Minecraft and Bedrock Deluxe edition but can't redownload it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased Minecraft and Bedrock Deluxe edition but can't redownload it: I have purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC, but when I try to download it again and install it on a secondary computer, it's only installing Minecraft Java Edition. When I open the...
  4. can't redownload forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't redownload forza horizon 2: hi I own a digital copy of Forza horizon 2 but now when I felt like playing it again on the xbox 360 store the ready to install button is gone help 73224a15-b5f5-403a-9bf7-79ef88de61f4
  5. Error Code 80151103, Can't redownload profile etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Code 80151103, Can't redownload profile etc: Last night turning on my Xbox 360, i got a prompt to sign in with my password, which was odd since i haven't changed it for a couple months. I go to enter my password, and after pressing enter,...
  6. CAN'T REDOWNLOAD A GAME FROM GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T REDOWNLOAD A GAME FROM GAME PASS: last night my friend accidentally deleted GTA 5(446 GB) off my xbox. We tried for an hour to get back but no luck. I got the standard version on the game pass and now I have to buy the other...
  7. I can't redownload my Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redownload my Xbox 360 profile: So just starting a few days ago my Xbox 360 account couldn't connect to Xbox live nomader what I did. I've had it in the same spot for over a year and are just getting this problem. I tried...
  8. Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile): So randomly a few days ago i turned on my xbox and couldn't connect to live. I thought maybe it was an issue cause I'm also logged into xbox pc beta, so i deleted and tried to redownload my...
  9. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  10. Can't redownload my DR3 Premium edition and it's asking me to pay $89.99 again!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redownload my DR3 Premium edition and it's asking me to pay $89.99 again!!: Hi I purchased the day one edition on release and had to replace my xbox today due to a fan issue, all of my other games were ready to redownload when I set my new xbox up except DR3. So I went...