Can't redem gold top up

Discus and support Can't redem gold top up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Error code 80151012 I brought my console in UK brought new hard drive and moved to Cyprus now goes on line but won't accept top up help please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GenialTable6, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. GenialTable6
    GenialTable6 Guest

    Can't redem gold top up


    Error code 80151012 I brought my console in UK brought new hard drive and moved to Cyprus now goes on line but won't accept top up help please

    :)
     
    GenialTable6, Mar 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Settlement Location

    Is a settlement worth building if it's not near water?

    Also, how do you build on top of Red Rocket? I can't find a ladder tall enough to get me up there.
     
    Mogwai Warrior, Mar 13, 2018
    #2
  3. I can't put top up oon

    I brought my x box used in the UK i brought it home to Cyprus brought a new hard drive set it all up profile etc I get automatically free silver membership but it won't take a gold top up code 80151012

    I can text to trends so I am on net help
     
    KinglyCheetah44, Mar 13, 2018
    #3
  4. DynamicOlive618 Win User

    i didn't got my Redeem Code

    my son signed up with a new account for x box and got a code to redeme we went to redeme it today but I cannot find it
  5. OllyBongo1 Win User

    Accout Lock/Risk Block

    Hello the easiest way to get around this would to be for you to purchase an Xbox live Gold membership pre paid card from amazon etc and redeme the code on your account, this should work and fix your issue upgrading to gold
  6. DR4G0N 5P4WN Win User

    Xbox Account + Tenure + Gold

    i have anoth 2 munths left of my gold but it keeps saying i dont have any gold left so i go to put in a redem code in for anoth 6 months and it seid i have one activated already? so what is it do i have gold or dont i
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Gold Expiring but just topped up?

    Double check your subscription at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    . As long as it shows the new subscription you'll be finem For some people that message won't go away until the new sub starts.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Can't redeem trial code?

    Well it appears you have a full Xbox Live Gold subscription as your gamertag is gold to the left there.

    You can't stack trials on top of full memberships.
Thema:

Can't redem gold top up

Loading...
  1. Can't redem gold top up - Similar Threads - Can't redem gold

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Why can't I redem 100 robux from microsoft rewards in Poland

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redem 100 robux from microsoft rewards in Poland: I tried to redeem robux, but I couldn't see the option for it. I typed "100 robux microsoft rewards", and I got this message: "This item is not available because of region or login status, but...
  10. CAn't redem my code , pls help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAn't redem my code , pls help: Hi , a friend gave me a gift code to Sea of Thieves , but it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. " . , and CatalogSkuDataNotFound 0ZsNanWT3EKcaeU5.3.0.5.8 2020/01/27 -...