Can't redeem xbox live gold

Discus and support Can't redeem xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't redeem my xbox live gold code. When I try to go to the microsoft redeem website its blank. When I try on the xbox it says error occurred while... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FG-Cat, Jan 5, 2022.

1. FG-Cat
    FG-Cat Guest

Can't redeem my xbox live gold code. When I try to go to the microsoft redeem website its blank. When I try on the xbox it says error occurred while attempting. Pretty annoying I can't even get in contact with a direct line of support.

:)

FG-Cat, Jan 5, 2022
  2. nicky49 Win User

Xbox live gold gift card

Xbox live gold gift card has been redeemed. Can't seem to see if we are xbox live gold subscribers
  3. Julian_ Win User

'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.'

Hi! You can redeem your 25 digits Xbox Live codes after signing in here: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

Keep in mind that you can't redeem trial codes (for 48hours or 14days of Xbox Live Gold) if you currently have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  4. TannerrKK Win User

Redeeming Xbox Live Gold Codes Issues

It doesn't help. I can't also redeem my Xbox Live Gold code from my computer.
  5. REN AERO Win User

Can't get the free XBOX 360 game

Dear StéphaneDelarue,

Please read this from Xbox FAQ

What if I can't access Games with Gold even though I have a paid subscription?

When you try to access Games with Gold, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If you redeemed a promotional Xbox Live Gold token as part of
    your subscription, you won't be eligible for Games with Gold. If you used a prepaid code to sign up for Xbox Live Gold, make sure it was successfully redeemed.

If you live in one of the countries or regions listed above under "Offer and eligibility" and still can't access Games with Gold, contact Xbox Support.

Happy gaming
  6. Steven Ho 127 Win User

I need to contact the merchant to activate my code

I've been redeeming the Xbox live gold but I can't reedem that it said contact the merchant to refill it , can you plz help.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Can't redeem live

2. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  3. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  4. Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given: Just spoke to your online support ( laughable ) regarding a gift my son was given for Xmas Every year my father gives him a xbox live 12 month card which like clockwork he redeems in March...
  5. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  6. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  7. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  8. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  9. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  10. I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.: When i try to enter the code in my xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with Fifa 17 game disk. Please help someone a75028b3-8ab9-4dd3-be9f-0dc3e69fbb9d