Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

Discus and support Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsJakeJucie, Nov 17, 2020.

1. ItsJakeJucie
    ItsJakeJucie Guest

Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click on it, it does the same thing and still wants me to pay with
    a credit/debit card, I also don't know how it's overdue if I paid for the subscription with a prepaid card

I really need a solution I want to play with my friends but this problem has been bugging me

:)

ItsJakeJucie, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if they can cancel the subscription. http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us I think it will also just drop off on its own after a certain
    amount of time (2-3 months I think). Otherwise, yes, you would need to pay off the balance before you can use the card.

Also, if you do pay off the subscription or somehow get the Ultimate subscription back before you add the Gold card, the Gold card will be converted to Ultimate. If you only want Gold and want the full amount of time on the Gold card, the Ultimate subscription
    would need to end before you add the card.
  3. ItsJakeJucie Win User

So? Does that mean i'll never be able to redeem the card until I pay for it with credit/debit
  4. Smwutches Win User

Even paying with your account balance, when you purchased Gold/Game Pass/Ultimate it starts a recurring subscription. It's up to you to either keep enough funds or another payment method on your account to keep the subscription going or turn off auto-renewal
    so it will just end. Once it is overdue, you can only pay off the balance with a credit card/Paypal. A prepaid card cannot be added until the balance is paid because you have a "delinquent" account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can’t pay overdue balance

Prepaid cards cannot be used until an overdue balance is paid and overdue balances cannot be paid with Xbox gift cards. So that would not work in this situation.
  6. mrfusiononcar Win User

xbox live gold

you can't pay for Xbox Live Gold with a Microsoft balance, the only way to pay for it is by credit card, paypal, and a actual Xbox Gold Gift Card that is only for Gold Subscription
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance - Similar Threads - Can't redeem Live

2. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  3. Can't redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem xbox live gold: Can't redeem my xbox live gold code. When I try to go to the microsoft redeem website its blank. When I try on the xbox it says error occurred while attempting. Pretty annoying I can't even get in...
  4. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  5. Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given: Just spoke to your online support ( laughable ) regarding a gift my son was given for Xmas Every year my father gives him a xbox live 12 month card which like clockwork he redeems in March...
  6. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  7. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  8. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  9. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  10. I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 2 day xbox live membership digital code.: When i try to enter the code in my xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with Fifa 17 game disk. Please help someone a75028b3-8ab9-4dd3-be9f-0dc3e69fbb9d