Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

Discus and support Can't redeem Xbox DLC code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SooperSalad, Nov 21, 2020.

1. SooperSalad
    SooperSalad Guest

Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it."? The box seems to be
    the France variant and I also live in Europe, so there should be no issue right? But apparently there is, so what is that issue, then? Did I just waste my money buying the ultimate edition? From what I read in other posts, I could change the region of my account
    and then back, but "That could risk banning your account" or have the code not work at all after changing the region back, is what I found at least. The heck am I supposed to do now?

:)

SooperSalad, Nov 21, 2020
  2. McDerozan Win User

I redeemed my FIFA 15 game by using a QR card from Xbox one.

I redeemed a Fifa Ultimate Team dlc code on Xbox.com and I can't find it on my Xbox to download.. Can someone help?
  3. Notoriious BAM Win User

Batman: Arkham City street date has been broken!

God I hate Sony! Can't redeem my code for Cat Woman as it's not available yet [PS3], though I just redeemed it on Xbox LIVE [360].

Just curious about the Robin DLC, as it will not let me redeem.
  4. DirtySOB Win User

Xbox One download queue?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to download the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC I redeemed the codes for.
  5. XxJessman97Xx66 Win User

Bought my first season pass ever and I don't know how to use it.

If you haven't redeemed the season pass yet make sure you do that. To redeem a code go to the store on your xbox, then go to games then go to redeem code. The season pass will have a QR code and a code of letters and numbers. For a quick redeem you can use
    your kinect to scan the QR code. Once the season pass is redeemed and dlc is released, go to the xbox store or the dlc store within the game and you will be able to download the dlc for free. Sometimes it might be displayed you have to buy the dlc but when
    you select the dlc before you confirm your purchase it should say the transaction is free.
  6. demonizer andy Win User

all digital codes are region specific, and would need to be redeemed in their given region.

if a code is invalid then it would be down to the seller to replace the code, however again if the region is different from where your console is set and they did replace it ,you would be in the same boat.

so if its a french region code, then it would need to be redeemed on a french locale account.
Thema:

1. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code - Similar Threads - Can't redeem DLC

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  4. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  8. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  9. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  10. Can't redeem DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem DLC code: I recently bought Agents of Mayhem for Xbox One. I have Xbox One S, but I'm not entirely sure if that's part of the problem or not. I'm trying to redeem the DLC code. Even time I put the code in...