can't redeem xbox code in xbox store

Discus and support can't redeem xbox code in xbox store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to redeem a game pass ultimate perk code everytime i try to redeem the code i click next then 1 second later i get the same screen but then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Sep 15, 2022.

1. can't redeem xbox code in xbox store

I'm trying to redeem a game pass ultimate perk code everytime i try to redeem the code i click next then 1 second later i get the same screen but then i can't redeem the code because then for some reason it scrolls through the xbox store and makes it impossible to redeem a code because when i press A on my controller it opens the game store page

submitted by /u/kinghalo34
    [link] [comments]

/u/kinghalo34, Sep 15, 2022
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

I bought a genuine CD from Jericho, can I change the steam activation code?

You can redeem it on steam.

You can't redeem a steam code on the xbox/microsoft store platform. You MUST buy it digitally on the microsoft store to use it on xbox live/windows live.
  3. X3nnnn Win User

Redeemed code problem

Hello,

try to redeemed the code on the xbox at the store. Didn't know that you can redeemed a code on Xbox App.
  4. Daniel317 Win User

Redeeming gift code

I sent a game as a gift via the xbox store. It says that the code has already been redeemed on 03/2/2021. Today is 03/1/2021. So I would like to know why it can't be redeemed
    GIFT Code Xbox360
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Redeem Code

To redeem a code on Xbox, you go to the store on your dashboard, and select "Use a code." Then input the code and it should be redeemed.
  6. x War Razor x Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Promo Code Warthog not downloading

Hey Mister Cizl,

I can see the message with the promo code. If I choose the 'redeem code' option, it says that it has already been redeemed.

I however can't see the actual content under the 'Manage Game' menu - it hasn't been installed, and i can't install it (because I can't see it anywhere in the manage game menu or the xbox store).

Thank you!
Thema:

can't redeem xbox code in xbox store

1. can't redeem xbox code in xbox store - Similar Threads - can't redeem code

2. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  3. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...: I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues....
  4. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  5. code can't be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code can't be redeemed: hello everybody - I bought a gift card for my son and paid in pounds and the code can't be redeemed- what can I do...my region is different... 81c723af-8feb-40ae-af9b-0bbfc92911c6
  6. How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...: My friend bought me a product for Microsoft store, but when I try to redeem it, a message that says: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."...
  7. Can't redeem code from another region?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code from another region?: Greetings, I got gifted a code redeem for a game, got the code on email and after having some trouble signing on my account, i was able to get in a tried redeeming my code, only to get this red...
  8. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  9. I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one: I have the voucher with the 4 games of gears of war for xbox one, I already redeem the Judment game but the other 3 i can't redeem d191a93e-3f0b-4de7-971c-219170428497
  10. Can't redeem a code due to being in a different country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code due to being in a different country: Hello Xbox community, My name is Yamin and I'm 13 and I live in Jordan. I'm a new Xbox user, bought my Xbox on 21/9 so in 3 days I would've my Xbox for 3 months. I bought Dragon Ball Z Kakarot US...